Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Modular LED

Old 06-15-2012, 05:51 PM

Bugsy is on a distinguished road
Default Ecopico Arm

Hello all I just wanted to comment on my recent purchase of the Ecopico Arm that I bought from Martin. First off he was really great to deal with, delivery was fast and the fixture is perfect. I really like it alot. It was easy to assemble what little needed to be done. Its sleek and clean looking and looks great over my 3 gal pico. I bought the 2 extra strips for a total of 3 strips on this fixture. I have this fixture on the side of my tank as my tank is only 7 1/2" from front to back and the fixture is longer than that. This way I can get the max light coverage over the whole tank. Here are a few pics of my tank and the fixture.

Last edited by Bugsy; 06-28-2012 at 05:38 AM.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:27 AM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Looks great. I'm looking at doing that on my 7.5 gallon. How deep is your tank? I was hoping to get away with just 2 strips but now I'm kind of wondering if 3 is going to be enough? My tank is 12" deep.

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:08 PM

Bugsy is on a distinguished road

My tank is 8" deep. I don't know if you can put 4 strips on that arm, ask Martin if you can or if three is the max. I would definatley do the 3 for sure though. I don't find it overly bright where i have to dim it down at all.

Its really nice in the evening when the outside and room get darker then it shows its real colors.

The strips I have are all the same with the white and blue combo. You can do it other ways too but I like this look nice crisp and clean.

Let me know what you decide to do.

Cheers