Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Wicked Frags

Old 09-04-2009, 12:06 AM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road
Default wickedfrags SPS Auction - Details and pics inside! Ends Sept. 10/09 @ at 9pm PST

It's SPS auction time again! Info and guidelines for the auction are the same as the other auctions, but here they are again:

1. Only Canreef members can bid in the auction, and you must have been a Canreef member on or before August 3, 2009.

2. There are no substitutions of frags in the frag pack. The high bidder may add pieces to their frag pack at an additional cost, various additional wicked frags will be made available and should fit in the container.

3. The starting bid and all subsequent bids include shipping costs to your door via next day express courier, 10:30am arrival where available anywhere in Canada. Frags are shipped in a high quality insulated container with heat pack(s) where required. Wickedfrags Live Arrival Policy applies to auction items.

4. If next day arrival is not available to either your work or home address, you need to have them shipped to a location where next day courier is available. I will not ship these frags to a location where next day delivery is not available.

5. The auction will end on Thursday September 10, 2009 at 9pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). The Canreef member with the highest bid posted publicly in this thread before 9pm PST September 10, 2009 will be determined the winner and have 48 hours to pay for the frag pack. Interac email money transfer preferred, but paypal is also accepted. No other forms of payment accepted - sorry. In the event two different Canreef members have bids of identical value, the bid received first (earliest) will be determined to be the winner. If 2 members post the same price at the same time...............well you two can figure that out!!! The Canreef date and time in the thread will be used to determine the winning bid.

FINALLY, just a reminder that these are not chop-chop frag and bag items. All pieces are fragged well in advance of shipping. All frags are prepared, packaged and shipped with pride, exactly what you would expect. The care and pride is evident when the package arrives at your door, and while you unpack. Any questions just check the feedback section (including that posted by the last auction winner), ask a Canreef member, or post in the wickedfrags Canreef forum.

NOW - what you are bidding on, look at these SPS frags!

Starting bid is only $100 shipped to your door!!! Good luck Canreef Members!

The Sunset Monti - WYSIWYG
Unmistakable, and the nicest monti I have ever seen. This will be the brightest coral in your tank. This has be maintained under 54W T5's for months. Size as illustrated on the grow-out disk. Well encrusted. And yes, it really that bright

Care Requirements: Medium Light (250W/400W halides, 54W T5), Low/moderate flow

The Firefighter Fuchsia
The only coral I own that I would dare call rare! The most unique coral I have ever owned in over 9 years in the hobby, only 1 other significant colony of this known to be in existence. Fuchsia base, blue tips and white polpys, think branching form. First time available online. The owner of this colony gets $100 credit per frag at the LFS for this one! 1"+ frag

Care Requirements:
Medium Light (250W/400W halides, 54W T5), Moderate flow

WF Pink Polyp Cap - WYSIWYG

Classic - this is in my grow-out tank under T5's. The base will be more green under halides. Great contrast - green with pink polyps! Moderate to fast growth for me.

Care Requirements:
Medium/Low Light (250W/400W halides, 54W T5), Low/moderate flow

WF Undata - WYSIWYG

Alright - this is under the T5's and usually looks much better. If you have seen my colony - well this is a nice size frag from the underside of it. A nice size frag - as illustrated by the grow-out disk. Will colour up - I can show you the main colony.
Care Requirements: Medium Light (250W/400W halides, 54W T5), Moderate flow

WF Big Red Monti - WYSIWYG

Big red - this encrusting monti provides nice contrast.......against anything!

WF Multi-colour Austera- WYSIWYG

Care Requirements: High Light (250W/400W halides, 54W T5), Moderate/High flow

An interesting piece from the grow-out tank. Odd colouration.

WF Blue/green monti- WYSIWYG

A modern classic - well encrusted!

WF Meteor Shower Cyphastrea - WYSIWYG

Care Requirements: Low Light (250W/400W halides, 54W T5), Low flow

Not really an SPS - but very cool and perfect for that spot that does not not get enough light for traditional SPS. Turquoise base with pinky/peach polyps. Well encrusted.

Last edited by wickedfrags; 09-08-2009 at 12:26 AM. Reason: end date - as noted by christy below
Old 09-04-2009, 12:13 AM

marie is on a distinguished road

Just so nobody thinks they'll actually get it for next to nothing I'll start the bid at $300

300g tank
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=86252
Old 09-04-2009, 12:47 AM

fencer is on a distinguished road

Marie where's the fun in that....now I will have to nickel and dime you till the bitter end.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Hey Dave you need to edit #5 for the bidding end date/time

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fencer View Post
Marie where's the fun in that....now I will have to nickel and dime you till the bitter end.

Bidding always moves so slowly at the beginning I thought I would give it a jump start

300g tank
Old 09-04-2009, 01:52 AM

Mrfish55 is on a distinguished road

Well, no point in fighting Marie for this lot, I will just have to wait for frags of the colonies she will create in a few months Besides I just blew my fish budget for the next few years on a new tank. Go Marie!!
Old 09-04-2009, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrfish55 View Post
Well, no point in fighting Marie for this lot, I will just have to wait for frags of the colonies she will create in a few months Besides I just blew my fish budget for the next few years on a new tank. Go Marie!!
You bought a new tank?

300g tank
Old 09-04-2009, 01:58 AM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

DROOLING...these are fantastic!

Old 09-04-2009, 02:12 AM

muck is on a distinguished road

lol.. If marie wins there should be enough frags for everyone within the year.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:05 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

Oh my - nothing subtle about that! Certainly makes for a quick start to the auction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie View Post
Just so nobody thinks they'll actually get it for next to nothing I'll start the bid at $300
Good eye, and thank you. I changed it yesterday soon as you posted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyf5 View Post
Hey Dave you need to edit #5 for the bidding end date/time
Thanks! And I expect I will be adding at least 1 or 2 other fantastic pieces before the end of the auction, including the "grape Jelley"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaloupa View Post
DROOLING...these are fantastic!
The great thing about this hobby. And yes I have seen the way Marie grows corals - wish I could grown them that fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muck View Post
lol.. If marie wins there should be enough frags for everyone within the year.