Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Polls

View Poll Results: Swine Flu/H1N1 Vaccination - yes or No?
Yes, I'll take it. 86 33.99%
No, I wont take it. 94 37.15%
I need more information before deciding. 26 10.28%
I've already had or have H1N1. 15 5.93%
I think it's a conspiracy of some sort so please don't take it! 32 12.65%
Voters: 253. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2009, 01:49 PM

findingnemo1 is on a distinguished road

Okay we'll here is what i know is the TRUTH!!!!

This gives the word "flu" a whole new meaning. I have had the "normal" seasonal flu and ya it sucks. But THIS is a whole new world. I can tell you exactly the min it hit me. And it hits you like a semi truck from min one and doesn't let up for at least a week.I was laid out for 10 days and i still get tired easily and still have the cough etc. I spent 300 in antibiotics and had to take 11 days off of work. I exposed my children and husband and pray that they dont get it as i was to sick to get them out for there shots. I had to struggle to breath and i ran a fever of 40-41.5 for 5 days. I couldn't sleep and i couldn't eat and my chest has never felt that bad from not coughing. I had to go back to the urgent care 5 days into it for new medication and just sitting in a waiting room is hard work.
I SHUDDER at the thought of some young child getting this. I had a hard time fighting it off and i am healthy. The same goes for the ederly. There is no way they can fight this. I am healthy we take viatmins we eat good. I get a decent amnt of sleep but let me tell you this is not the seasonal flu people.

Yes we all have to make our own decisions based on our own beliefs. But i am here to tell you this is like no other. I would not wish that upon anyone.
I cannot stress how this is unlike the normal "Flu"
Its not its a killer and u don't want it. You don't want your children,spouse,parents to get this. It is a fight from the second you get it.

I normally do not over vaccinate my children or animals for that matter. But this one they WILL get. I could not stand to see them suffer like i did.

Make your own decisions that you feel good about.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:38 PM

FitoPharmer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by findingnemo1 View Post
I spent 300 in antibiotics and had to take 11 days off of work.
antibiotics? that means they were treating you for a bacterial infection, not h1n1? i thought the only thing they could treat flu with was tamaflu because is a virus?
and have you ever tried colloidal silver? its one of natures most powerful antibiotics, and is cheap! it really helped clear up my seasonal flu or whatever this year.

Quote:
I normally do not over vaccinate my children or animals for that matter. But this one they WILL get. I could not stand to see them suffer like i did.
i was to the understanding that even if you get the flu really bad and are down and out for even a few weeks it is technically a good thing every once and a while, as long as you don't die from it. getting the real flu will build your immune system much better then just taking the shot.

Last edited by FitoPharmer; 11-02-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:33 PM

Stevey87 is on a distinguished road

I keep reading news reports of so far whatever number of people died of swine flu in the world but there are so many more people dying from regular flu that happens to be strong. Once in a while we get strong flu warnings and stuff and people die from those too, especially young and old. I really don't think the swine flu is as bad as the media makes it out to be, but I'm not a licensed physician so it's just a personal opinion. A couple of days ago I read an article saying that most people that had the swin flu and recovered said that it was like a normal flu. Not sure if it was a reliable source tho. I think the best thing to do is wash when you get home and eat healthy.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:38 AM

RuGlu6 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Okay we'll here is what i know is the TRUTH!!!!

This gives the word "flu" a whole new meaning. I have had the "normal" seasonal flu and ya it sucks. But THIS is a whole new world. I can tell you exactly the min it hit me. And it hits you like a semi truck from min one and doesn't let up for at least a week.I was laid out for 10 days and i still get tired easily and still have the cough etc. I spent 300 in antibiotics and had to take 11 days off of work. I exposed my children and husband and pray that they dont get it as i was to sick to get them out for there shots. I had to struggle to breath and i ran a fever of 40-41.5 for 5 days. I couldn't sleep and i couldn't eat and my chest has never felt that bad from not coughing. I had to go back to the urgent care 5 days into it for new medication and just sitting in a waiting room is hard work.
I SHUDDER at the thought of some young child getting this. I had a hard time fighting it off and i am healthy. The same goes for the ederly. There is no way they can fight this. I am healthy we take viatmins we eat good. I get a decent amnt of sleep but let me tell you this is not the seasonal flu people.

Yes we all have to make our own decisions based on our own beliefs. But i am here to tell you this is like no other. I would not wish that upon anyone.
I cannot stress how this is unlike the normal "Flu"
Its not its a killer and u don't want it. You don't want your children,spouse,parents to get this. It is a fight from the second you get it.

Make your own decisions that you feel good about.
Just remember this: VACCINATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL NOT GET A FLU !!!
Side effect of the vaccine is worse then the flu itself, and they are long term which makes a long term customer to big farma.
Read the actual MSDS on the vaccine and then make your decision before your children take it!
Do your home work, don't trust someone who told you its safe!
Old 11-03-2009, 02:41 AM

RuGlu6 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitoPharmer View Post

i was to the understanding that even if you get the flu really bad and are down and out for even a few weeks it is technically a good thing every once and a while, as long as you don't die from it. getting the real flu will build your immune system much better then just taking the shot.

So true !
Old 11-03-2009, 07:02 PM

macky is on a distinguished road

I am a registered nurse and refuse to get the vaccine for seasonal flu and H1N1 for myself and my family.
I have always been opposed to the seasonal flu shot and I have always believed that "getting the real flu will build your immune system much better then just taking the shot.", as stated before in this thread.
I personally know several people that have had H1N1 flu and from what I have been told it was the most mild flu experience these people have ever had. If you have had the flu this season you have more than likely had H1N1.
You do not take antibiotics for the flu as it is a virus. So, if you have been terribly ill and have been prescribed antibiotics it is not the flu or is a combination of the flu and something else.
If you want to stay healthy in the winter take vitamin D and C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15ycdbSsnAU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--NqqB2nhBE

Doctors and Health Professionals Warning Citizens NOT To Take Swine Flu Vaccine - Very Dangerous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s2Aq1ZbXtw

Some info from 60 minutes about the swine flu of 1976.
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/670.html

Do NOT Let Your Child Get Flu Vaccine -- 9 Reasons Why
from http://www.mercola.com/
1.The swine flu is simply another flu. It is not unusually deadly.
2.This is the first time both seasonal and pandemic flu vaccines will be administered. Both seasonal flu and swine flu vaccines will require two inoculations. This is because single inoculations have failed to produce sufficient antibodies. This is an admission that prior flu vaccines were virtually useless. Can you trust them this time?
3. Adjuvants are added to vaccines to boost production of antibodies but may trigger autoimmune reactions. Some adjuvants are mercury (thimerosal), aluminum and squalene. Why would you sign a consent form for your children to be injected with mercury, which is even more brain-toxic than lead?
4.This is the first year mock vaccines have been used to gain FDA approval. The vaccines that have been tested are not the same vaccines your children will be given.
5.Over-vaccination is a common practice now in America. American children are subjected to 29 vaccines by the age of two. Meanwhile, veterinarians have backed off of repeat vaccination in dogs because of observed side effects.
6.Modern medicine has no explanation for autism, despite its continued rise in prevalence. Yet autism is not reported among Amish children who go unvaccinated.
7.Researchers are warning that over-use of the flu vaccine and anti-flu drugs like Tamiflu and Relenza can apply genetic pressure on flu viruses and then they are more likely to mutate into a more deadly strain.
8.Most seasonal influenza A (H1N1) virus strains tested from the United States and other countries are now resistant to Tamiflu (oseltamivir). Tamiflu has become a nearly worthless drug against seasonal flu.According to data provided by the Centers for Disease Control, among 1148 seasonal flu samples tested, 1143 (99.6%) were resistant to Tamiflu!
9.Public health officials are irresponsible in their omission of any ways to strengthen immunity against the flu. No options outside of problematic vaccines and anti-flu drugs are offered, despite the fact there is strong evidence that vitamins C and D activate the immune system and the trace mineral selenium prevents the worst form of the disease.

Good luck.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:14 AM

intarsiabox is on a distinguished road

My wife is a nurse who works in hospital and she knows nothing more about H1N1 vaccinations than anyone else in the general public. She had to get all of her info the same way everyone else does. Just because someone is in the medical field doesn't mean they are research scientists or are vaccine experts by any means. Medical doctors prescribe the drugs and nurses administer it, they don't develop it.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:32 AM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

Agreed, I have been answering questions from over 1200 nurses, physicians, residents, staff and students over the past 4 days. While some are more knowledgeable that others, the level of knowledge among those in the health care field varies greatly (not surprisingly).

What is interesting is learning why health care professionals people decide to take the shot and why they feel it is not necessary.

From a professional perspective, I feel there is no good, responsible reason for a front line health care worker to not get the shot given the high risk nature of the service they provide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intarsiabox View Post
My wife is a nurse who works in hospital and she knows nothing more about H1N1 vaccinations than anyone else in the general public. She had to get all of her info the same way everyone else does. Just because someone is in the medical field doesn't mean they are research scientists or are vaccine experts by any means. Medical doctors prescribe the drugs and nurses administer it, they don't develop it.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:58 AM

midgetwaiter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by macky View Post
Doctors and Health Professionals Warning Citizens NOT To Take Swine Flu Vaccine - Very Dangerous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s2Aq1ZbXtw
Another videos posted by this youtube user:

October 27 - AIDS Virus Deliberately Put In Vaccines For Depopulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtLi8isr-AY

Spoiler: The Freemasons did it, my grandpa and his drinking buddies are evil.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:03 AM

macky is on a distinguished road

I disagree. Here a lot of good reason why not to get the vaccine.
H1N1 Vaccine ingredients:

aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
formalin
gelatin
glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin
neomycin sulfate
phenol20red indicator
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate
potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B
polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins
sorbitol
sucrose
thimerosal (mercury)
tri(n)butylphosphat e,
VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
washed sheep red blood cells

Just because some of us are healthcare workers doesn't mean that we should have all this **** injected in our bodies. There is virtually no evidence that vaccines work in the first place.