Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Calgary

Old 02-27-2006, 03:40 PM

whonow is on a distinguished road
Default blingbling,

About my last thread about "vendors" I dont mind the thread being closed. I am just glad other people agree on here...but thanks ToNy
Old 02-27-2006, 03:50 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Apparently I am a bad moderator, which is what OCDP, Emilyb and others were implying.

I'll say it again though. It is not productive to air your greivances about stores publicly. All you will accomplish is to create bad feelings.

And it has nothing to do with whether a store is a sponsor or not. I find the insinuation by someone I once thought was a friend to be nothing short of a slap in the face.

Incidentally, I haven't bought at Ocean's in a long time, but the last time I was there, some 2 or 3 weeks ago, they had the best selection of SPS in the city at that particular moment. So say what you want, but all stores have their good days and they all have their bad days. Going in on one of those days will surely influence your opinion on them. I'm not going to try to convince you to change your opinion of any store, I never have, and I never will. It's up to you to form your own opinions, and they are valid, whatever they may be. But to bring them here is surely to invite a flame war. Go ahead and prove me wrong OCDP, Emilyb, and midgetwaiter.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:52 PM

whonow is on a distinguished road

I agree with your statement, but all I am doing is giving an opinion. I am not trying to send people away from that "unmentioned" place
Old 02-27-2006, 03:53 PM

OCDP is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus
Apparently I am a bad moderator, which is what OCDP, Emilyb and others were implying.
Ouch, Monday mornings eh....

I will just simply say ... You've got it all wrong my friend
Old 02-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus
Nice work guys

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:59 PM

SJSobczyk is on a distinguished road

I dont understand why these kinds of threads keep on being closed? I thought we lived in a world with Free Speech?

An opinion is an opinion, not a fact............

Steve
Old 02-27-2006, 04:01 PM

OCDP is on a distinguished road

Wow, I don't know if that's sarcasm or not... but you'd never know it was a crappy, cold, snowing Monday morning around here eh?

Let me clarify why I posted about the Riverfront thread... that thread was open for 3-4 days I think until it was finally closed. Nothing was said to anyone.. the bashing just continued. Notice how I never posted in there? I have my opinion as well... but I knew it would be useless. That's all I was saying...... a thread was created and it was closed within 1 post.... the riverfront thread was allowed to go on for 3 pages until it was closed. And this doesn't mean I am blaming any of the mod's for this problem at all (especially you Tony) I am simply just stating the facts... I don't see how I've done anything remotely wrong here. Or to make anyone feel bad. But apparantley I have... so for that I apalogize.. that was not my intention.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:02 PM
Staff

Yeah opinion is nice and all but then we receive complaints about them, even if they are several days after the fact......

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:05 PM
Good Guy Albert

albert_dao will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to albert_dao

Complaints are a form of feedback
Old 02-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDP
Wow, I don't know if that's sarcasm or not... but you'd never know it was a crappy, cold, snowing Monday morning around here eh?

Let me clarify why I posted about the Riverfront thread... that thread was open for 3-4 days I think until it was finally closed. Nothing was said to anyone.. the bashing just continued. Notice how I never posted in there? I have my opinion as well... but I knew it would be useless. That's all I was saying...... a thread was created and it was closed within 1 post.... the riverfront thread was allowed to go on for 3 pages until it was closed. And this doesn't mean I am blaming any of the mod's for this problem at all (especially you Tony) I am simply just stating the facts... I don't see how I've done anything remotely wrong here. Or to make anyone feel bad. But apparantley I have... so for that I apalogize.. that was not my intention.
You know, I could say something here but I won't. Mostly because I will probably run off at the mouth here. I'll just say that us moderators, interestingly enough, have lives, and sometimes we don't have time to check every thread so we miss some. Sorry we missed that one. I'll try to attach my computer and babysit you guys more often because apparently y'all seem to need it

My 180 Build