Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 06-04-2013, 09:03 PM

Ginu is on a distinguished road
Default FS Large Kenya Trees and GBTA Anemones

Hi I have tons of large kenya trees for sale (size of a fist or larger) - 5$ each

And I also have two GBTA Anemones(size of a muffin) - 40$ each and they come with a keya tree
Old 06-04-2013, 09:53 PM

babnika is on a distinguished road
Default re gbta & kenya tree

if you would be willing to package & place on buss to Campbell river I could pay shipping on my end . I would be willing to shoot you an extra $20 for your troubles. I could pay through pay-pall or interact email transfer .I bank with Scotiabank & they would email you the funds that you could deposit into your bank. Details can be found online .I use them a lot to transfer money to my wife wen I m out working .quck easy & cheep no banking info sent between parties
Old 06-04-2013, 10:20 PM

msjboy is on a distinguished road

if you are around King Ed Pet store, can you bring a couple frags of the Kenya.
Thanx. Never did have the time to glue up a sump? - anyways, parts are still there.

Best regs
Kenny
Old 06-04-2013, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babnika View Post
if you would be willing to package & place on buss to Campbell river I could pay shipping on my end . I would be willing to shoot you an extra $20 for your troubles. I could pay through pay-pall or interact email transfer .I bank with Scotiabank & they would email you the funds that you could deposit into your bank. Details can be found online .I use them a lot to transfer money to my wife wen I m out working .quck easy & cheep no banking info sent between parties
I`m sorry but I would not know anything about shipping corals, so I'd rather not do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjboy View Post
if you are around King Ed Pet store, can you bring a couple frags of the Kenya.
Thanx. Never did have the time to glue up a sump? - anyways, parts are still there.

Best regs
Kenny

I've been so busy working two jobs and with a newborn that I havent had the time to do much upgrading on the tank so ended up buying a custom made refugium from J&L which has been setup for about a month if not two and it seems to work quite well although I'm not getting growth on the cheato, but it might still be a little early and I think i need to make it tumble to get more growth.
The really good part is the pods growing like crazy without any predators (almost have my pod condos going in shortly)

Found this sump while browsing on Amazon and I think one day I might just order one and make it if I get bored... price seems awesome and I surely could use the experience making it.

I would not mind going to King Eds over the weekend, but have to check with the boss (she always seems to have something planned for me to do) - I still want to come by and give you a hand with the construction, but I'm at work 7 days a week
Old 06-04-2013, 10:47 PM

icy.bing is on a distinguished road

you got any pics? would love to buy some trees =p if you ever come down to king ed
Old 06-04-2013, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icy.bing View Post
you got any pics? would love to buy some trees =p if you ever come down to king ed

I'll post a pic.once I get home.

One anemone is sold and bunch of trees are tentatively sold as well.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:16 PM

msjboy is on a distinguished road

no problem, give me a PM if you come down to these neck of the woods on the weekend ( preferably before noon - 1PM ) ... maybe take the infant for a train ride at Confederation park or something to keep the wife happy.

msjboy
Old 06-05-2013, 03:54 AM

GoFish is on a distinguished road

I'd like to check out a GBTA, either picture or in person, I probably live fairly close... Cheers
Available tonight or tomorrow anytime
Old 06-05-2013, 02:27 PM

Default Anemones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancity View Post
I'd like to check out a GBTA, either picture or in person, I probably live fairly close... Cheers
Available tonight or tomorrow anytime

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2rm89p0.jpg

One left

Last edited by Ginu; 06-05-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icy.bing View Post
I don't have pics of just the trees, however they are around the tank behind the anemone rock, in the right corner, left corner behind the large green slimer and I have some in my sump as well.

Cheers,