Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Lower Mainland

Old 03-03-2013, 05:10 AM

VAHS is on a distinguished road
Default VAHS meeting for Wednesday, March 13, 2013 New location

The March 13, 2013 meeting of the Vancouver Aquatic Hobbyist Society will take place at a new location Maywood Community School in Burnaby at 7:00 pm.
Maywood Community School is located at 4567 Imperial Street, Burnaby, BC Canada V5J 1B7
Located near Metrotown and the skytrain station we hope that this location is more central in the Lower Mainland.
There will be a 2 dollar admission charge to help cover the cost of the room, there is however free parking available.
Visit the VAHS website at www.vahs.ca
For more information you can email dave@vahs.ca or michael@vahs.ca

aQ led lighting will be giving a talk on led lighting for the aquarium, an informative talk on energy saving led lights.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:35 AM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

I will make a strong effort to come for this meeting since its in my neighbourhood.

Anthony
Old 03-03-2013, 06:27 AM

Claudia is on a distinguished road

wooohooo Anthony is going
Old 03-03-2013, 03:15 PM
busy with fresh water.

The Guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAHS View Post
The March 13, 2013 meeting of the Vancouver Aquatic Hobbyist Society will take place at a new location Maywood Community School in Burnaby at 7:00 pm.
Maywood Community School is located at 4567 Imperial Street, Burnaby, BC Canada V5J 1B7
Located near Metrotown and the skytrain station we hope that this location is more central in the Lower Mainland.
There will be a 2 dollar admission charge to help cover the cost of the room, there is however free parking available.

aQ led lighting will be giving a talk on led lighting for the aquarium, an informative talk on energy saving led lights.
Each meeting ends with a mini auction, so it's good chance to pickup some bargins and offer things you have for sale. April is the only yearly members only auction for livestock & plants, so come to the March meeting and join up and you are good to go. Hope to see some Canreef members come out and have a chance to meet some fellow salt water keepers.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:35 AM

VAHS is on a distinguished road

One week for the meeting
Old 03-13-2013, 07:43 AM
busy with fresh water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAHS View Post

Hope to see some Canreef members at new location in Burnaby.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:24 PM
busy with fresh water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown lover View Post
Hope to see some Canreef members at new location in Burnaby.
bump up............