Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 10-02-2012, 06:17 PM

RuGlu6 is on a distinguished road
Default Vimana (in ancient Sanskrit texts) Bizarre claims, hard to believe, but interesting

Bizarre claims, hard to believe, nevertheless entertaining interview to listen to.

vimana

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/10/5...ve-been-found/

Vimana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qBlwhVyZxmQ

Vimāna is a word with several meanings ranging from temple or palace to mythological flying machines described in Sanskrit epics.

Allegations are being made that an ancient vimana or flying machine, 5,000 years old, has been found in a cave in Afghanistan. World leaders have been ferried to the cave, reportedly, which leads George Noory and Steve Quayle to discuss many aspects of the black world of secrecy. Discernment is advised.

MYSTERY AT ABYDOS
flying crafts carved in ancient rock ornament.
http://www.hallofthegods.org/article...ry-abydos.html
In 1848, an archaeological expedition working in Egypt discovered strange hieroglyphs on a ceiling beam at an ancient temple in Abydos, several hundred miles south of Cairo. The hieroglyphs were carefully copied and brought back to Europe. The mysterious images gave rise to heated debate amongst Egyptologists. Eventually, however, they were dismissed as bizarre objects that nobody could adequately explain and were forgotten.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:01 PM

jorjef is on a distinguished road

When will the aliens be done their research of earth and its inhabitants? for gods sake you would think after thousands of years they could stop by for a coffee!, say hi maybe. I still say alot of what "moves' around, not swims in our tanks are aliens!!!! Look at Jabba the hut!! throw a few more arms on him and he's a giant bubble tip!!!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:17 PM

Mandosh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjef View Post
I still say alot of what "moves' around, not swims in our tanks are aliens!
One word. Blobfish.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandosh View Post
One word. Blobfish.
Okay that confirms it, aliens are in the oceans. Stop looking to the skys and get the mini subs started up.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:46 PM

The “worst case scenario” will not be happening. But, if you can pick your way through fact and fiction, the discussion is very interesting
Old 10-03-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
When will the aliens be done their research of earth and its inhabitants? for gods sake you would think after thousands of years they could stop by for a coffee!, say hi maybe. I still say alot of what "moves' around, not swims in our tanks are aliens!!!! Look at Jabba the hut!! throw a few more arms on him and he's a giant bubble tip!!!

The thing is that they DID, many, many times “stopped for a coffee and to say hi”.

They reason that you and I have not seen this on TV is simple and obvious: If those who in control today would announce it, they will lose control of the planet the same day, and they will never do it.
Why? Because ETs (Extra Terrestrials) don’t need oil to drive SUVs and don’t need money to get/make things. So how can you control a population that does not need oil and money and has no need to go to war?

Swamp gas and hot air balloons? Maybe…

So stay tuned for your next instruction on TV & in Newspaper on the subject of what to be afraid of next and explanation why we need to pay for another war.

"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"World War III will be a global information war with no division between civilian & military participation." Marshall McLuhan
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that the grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn

Last edited by RuGlu6; 10-03-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:51 PM

michika is on a distinguished road

Old 10-03-2012, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuGlu6 View Post

They reason that you and I have not seen this on TV is simple and obvious: If those who in control today would announce it, they will lose control of the planet the same day, and they will never do it.
Why? Because ETs (Extra Terrestrials) don’t need oil to drive SUVs and don’t need money to get/make things. So how can you control a population that does not need oil and money and has no need to go to war?

So I don't get it, are all the ET'S hovering over on the dark side of the moon watching CNN waiting for an official declaration of alien life before they take over earth? AND if they were here did the powers in charge say "no. no you guys have to go wait in outer space until we tell the world you're here.. until then no meet and greet!!' if that's the case it's seems they would be pretty easy to control.

What i worry about is if they get a taste of Skittles they will start hoarding them....yum I love Skittles. Sounds like a possible jingle in there somewhere.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:28 PM

Coralgurl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
What i worry about is if they get a taste of Skittles they will start hoarding them....yum I love Skittles. Sounds like a possible jingle in there somewhere.

Sorry, I just got busted for laughing out loud in my office....skittle hoarders....lol
Old 10-03-2012, 09:34 PM

Quote:
So I don't get it, are all the ET'S hovering over on the dark side of the moon watching CNN waiting for an official declaration of alien life before they take over earth? AND if they were here did the powers in charge say "no. no you guys have to go wait in outer space until we tell the world you're here.. until then no meet and greet!!' if that's the case it's seems they would be pretty easy to control.

Amazingly enough, people are engaged in this conversation.
And this is very good.

For the record you, me, everyone is entitled for their own opinion and this should be respected, good sense of humor is also appreciated.

All the things you mention is pretty basic staff that can be easily answered.
• “they” do not want to take over the earth for many reasons:
1. many of them are benevolent, kind and caring.
2. Most of them are evolved far beyond what we perceive as technology, and spirituality.
3. If “they “would wanted to take over, this would be done in less than few days. There is no need for “takeover” that is our very primitive thinking.

• The single and most important reason is that they respect our free will and they realise that we have to work our own problems from the ground up.
• However, things that affect this planet as well as the environment in and around it will Not be allowed. For example nuclear weapons will never again be used on this planet.
• No one here can control “them” they are allowing us to evolve, grow and experience reality that we make for ourselves.
• Most importantly make mistakes and learn from it. If you don’t allow a kid to make a mistake, make all decisions for the kid, and always control him/her, give all the answers on the plate, do you think this child will grow to her/his full potential?

• One more very important factor is that lower civilisation will always suffer greatly when higher one intervenes with any intention. They are wise enough not to interfere too much other than light individual contact. There are many examples of this suffering: Spanish conquistadors and Aztecs/Maya people, Western Native Indian people, Egypt, they can’t even read their own glyphs anymore and whole country is in ruins for centuries (you get the idea).

• So yes there will be no official contact unless we the people demand it. Because at some point “they” will have to leave, who will be looking after this place when they do? It will have to be us, so that is why “they” want us to evolve and learn in the first place. They don’t mind sharing the technology and they have done that many time before, the problem is that everything that is more then %60 efficient is locked up. Because you and I still have to keep buying gasoline, be slaves to the banksters, pharma drug dealers and be the sheeple.

But the most important point I am trying to make is the fact that one cannot unlearn the truth, once you wake up there is no going back.

The good thing is that information is a key, the more people will have it the less they (people ) can be controlled. If you know the truth no one can BS you, no matter what BS they put on the brain washing box (TV) and so called main stream media.

When someone is in court of law an eye witness testimony is perfectly normal even though the judge physically was not there.
So why can’t we trust our good friends, neighbors and perfectly legitimate people?

Why DO we trust those who lied to us over and over again promising and never delivering?