Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Product Review and Equipment Forum > Lighting Specific

Old 03-29-2012, 02:05 PM

Judy Waytiuk is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone using Sunbrite Slimline?

I have one and have spent the last week trying to figure out how to use the remote control, which I gather has a timer (there is a button that says time setting), but I cannot figure out what the light cycle is that the timer supposedly initiates, and cannot figure out how to adjust the intensity of thwe whites and blues with the appropriate buttons, yert still retain the timed cycle. Repeated emails to Sunbrite, even with very specific questions, have elicited vague responses: e.g. "The cycle for slim line is like sunrise and sunset, gradually turn on and slowing going back off.
one you press the timer set, the light will be very dim and start getting brighter from that point on."
It's a lovely light, but really, you would think they would include clear directions for the remote...