Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 07-24-2011, 05:29 PM

JaiWiz is on a distinguished road
Default looking to upgrade tank

I got a 55 gallon now and it is too small for my fish. i wanna upgrade to a 90 or 100 gal. and slowly set it up so when it's ready i can just move everything from one tank to the other i did'nt really wanna spend any more then 200 on the tank as i will have to buy another canister filter and build a stand and make it look pretty cuz my stand now is a eye sore and figure out something for lighting. I just bought a house, appliances and soon to be furniture so my budget is very very very cramped and everytime i talk about a new tank my fiance reminds me how if i get something she gets to pick out whatever furniture she wants. If you just said "Oh ****" welcome to my world lol thanks guys
Old 07-24-2011, 06:02 PM

RedCoralEdmonton is on a distinguished road

I have a brand new 90 at the store with eurobracing and internal overflow for $350..... i know its a bit higher then what you wanna spend, but that price is pretty killer for brand new!

Steve
Old 07-24-2011, 11:04 PM

JaiWiz is on a distinguished road

Yea i seen it there when i was with my cousin alex he bought that 14 gal. nano and those clowns i dont got the time or the cashflow for that right now i got a spare canister filter to add to it along with the 305 i got now so. just looking for a regular tank no holes or overflows but yea it is a killer deal that tank is sweet