Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia

Old 05-04-2011, 11:47 PM

Mykiss is on a distinguished road
Default Vancouver Aquatic Hobbyist Society (VAHS)..free Tropical Fish Hobbyist subscription

What was formerly known as the Vancouver Aquatic Hobbyist Club is now a society. The society is offering free subscription to TFH. It's one of the perks VAHS has for all their members. Besides the free raffle tickets for awesome door prizes, free give-a-ways and snacks at some meetings, discounts at participating stores, as well as free stuff at the December meetings, and a chance to sell and buy cheap fish, plants, and equipment, and fun and educational monthly meetings, we're also going to give to all our members a free subscription to TFH.

VAHS is often on the look out to getting our members stuff and this is one of them. To get all the above perks including the free TFH subscription for a year ($13.95 value) all you'd have to do is become a member of the VAHS. It's only $20 a year but well worth it.

More information about the society can be found here: http://vahs.ca/home/our-goals/

They are still updating their website as it's changed over from club to society but most of the info is there.

Unfortunately the deadline is this May 11th. I wish I would have thought of posting it here sooner.

For those who are interested, please PM me and I can steer you the right direction.
Pat