Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 01-12-2004, 01:20 AM

oilers1 is on a distinguished road
Default Oceanic 46 gallon bow front forsale

I have to sell my tank and some of my equipment, I have forsale an Oceanic 46 gallon bowfron drilled overflow; also mag 5 closed loop; I have the stand and the orignal Oceanic canopy whic I have mounted 400w metal halide and pc's, lights are not for sale. I am also selling my protein skimmer a swc becket style with and mag 18, these skimmers kick ass, the sump is an all glass 40 gallon not drilled. I would like to sell as a package and perferbly in town, but willing to negotiate. the items are les tna 2 years old. Over 2000.00 dollars worth, asking 1000.00 or best offer. My name is Cesaer, and my email is bonannicb@shaw.ca.
Old 01-15-2004, 12:33 AM

oilers1 is on a distinguished road
Default I really need to sell it!

OK. so I no offers of yet, I'm going down in price to 700.00 obo for everything, I need to sell it.
Old 01-15-2004, 12:42 AM

Quinn is on a distinguished road

Hey Cesaer, sorry you have to sell. You have a really nice tank. If you decide to part out your components, I'd be interested in the Mag18. Did you get rid of your corals? You had some fantastic stuff.

Man, n. ...His chief occupation is extermination of other animals and his own species, which, however, multiplies with such insistent rapidity as to infest the whole habitable earth, and Canada. - A. Bierce, Devil's Dictionary, 1906
Old 01-15-2004, 03:13 PM

CHEAPREEF is on a distinguished road

Yeah if your parting it out let me know i'd be intereste in the mag5 and if you have any live stock..

Clinton