Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 09-11-2010, 10:50 PM

Inate8 is on a distinguished road
Default FS: Kelowna,BC - 55 Gallon tall, with biowheel filter and fluval 304

Up for grabs is a well taken care of 55 gallon fish with a 304 fluval filter, and a penguin bio-wheel filter as well. All gravel, rocks, drift wood, etc can come with the tank if you want it.

The tank is set up and still currently running, ready for viewing any time in the evenings, has been running as it is for 5 years now. Tank has never been drained since we purchased it so the seals are still 100%.

The tank currently houses a medium-large common pleco, and a medium sized clown loach as well as one little albino brichardi. You can take the fish if you want or I will take care of them, choice is yours!
I used to breed brichardi's in this tank, and I have since moved on from the breeding hobby. So I have no need for such a large tank any more.

Price is 300 obo, which is quite reasonable considering that includes the tank and TWO good filters.

Last edited by kien; 06-18-2014 at 05:54 PM. Reason: removed phone # and email address (user had requested deletion)