Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 03-01-2010, 05:45 PM

dsaundry is on a distinguished road
Default L/f tank/fraser valley bc

Hi; Looking for a 90g-100g tank for a temporary holding facility while I tear down the 2 tanks in my den so I can do the renos on it, another 3 month job with my schedule. I am not concerned with scratch's and would prefer non-drilled as I am just going to be setting it on top of a large dresser for the time being. Don't want to spend a lot as I am on a strict budget{just ask my wife}. Let me know if you have a tank that you are willing to part with please.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Banned

saltwaterseahorses is on a distinguished road

i have 60 gallon FW sorry
Old 03-02-2010, 01:51 AM
bvlester

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsaundry View Post
Hi; Looking for a 90g-100g tank for a temporary holding facility while I tear down the 2 tanks in my den so I can do the renos on it, another 3 month job with my schedule. I am not concerned with scratch's and would prefer non-drilled as I am just going to be setting it on top of a large dresser for the time being. Don't want to spend a lot as I am on a strict budget{just ask my wife}. Let me know if you have a tank that you are willing to part with please.
I do have a 90g I can transport asking 150.00 a couple curface scratches but they can be buffed out not drilled will OBO, I'm in Kamloops.

Bill
Old 03-02-2010, 01:52 AM
bvlester

you have PM.