Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 10-07-2003, 07:49 AM

Bryan is on a distinguished road
Default FS: Gemini pump (new)

New, never used Gemini powerhead. To make a long story short I ordered two of these last year, but they got lost in the mail. Retailer sent two replacements, then the originals arrive, albeit one broken. I am using two and selling the third.

>>>>
This pump hangs in the corner of the tank, it is not totally submersible, the top 5" is the motor head & that must be out of the water, the bottom part is in the tank. The pump is 3 5/8" dia x 12 1/2" h. The max flow rate is 960 gph. Amps are 0.1 to 0.3. The cord is 5 1/2' long. The flow rate is not adjustable. Inlet & outlet is 3/4" slip.

http://www.thatpetplace.com/cgi-bin/...PROD&x=19&y=24
<<<<

I have had these pumps running on my tank for close to a year and am very happy with them. They are super quiet and work excellent on a wavemaker as they don't chatter.

I would NOT recommend these pumps on a tank less than 4' in length as they move a lot of water. I would also recommend building your own housing attachment as the stock is lame and I wouldn't trust it.

Asking $75.00 Cdn, they sell for $83.00 U.S.

-=Bryan=-

[/img]