Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 06-04-2009, 04:18 AM

howdy20012002 is on a distinguished road
Default an update from howdy

hey there everyone.
just thought that I would give an update with things.
being that I have just spent a few thousand more on tanks, skimmers, lights, fish, corals and more tanks...I think my down time is almost over..(my house is almost done and i am getting the itch)
i have decided on 2 - 130 gallons and a 180 gallon on one wall in my living room...all of which will be coral and fish. i was going to go with one big tank(about 600 gallons) but decided a few smaller tanks would be the way to go so that there is no chemical warfare. I will have a 130 gallon SPS, a 130 LPS and the 180 will be a mixture.
in my office..i am going to have a 200 gallon aggressive tank and 2 65 gallon tall cube tanks for seahorses...and probably a couple of more smaller tanks for some of the more docile fish I want.
between red coral, fragalot and ZoaElite, I have just spent over a 1000.00 bucks in zoo frags..lol...my tanks are full...
as well, I just placed an order from my supplier and christmas came early..santa brought some helfrich firefish, a golden Rhomboid wrasse, a labouti wrasse, and girdled wrasse and a mystery wrasse...
did i mention i love wrasses...lol
I will definitely be posting pictures as I get everything together..
I am also still in the proces of setting up the store again. I now have a fish room for the store in my house(my old kitchen).
I am going to set up coral propagation and fish breeding sytems down at my limo shop...all in good time...
thanks for reading.
Neal
Old 06-05-2009, 11:14 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

It's good to know things are coming together for you, I can't wait to see the new house/set up once it's all done. However......I think.......that you'll need at least once more big tank
Old 06-06-2009, 12:18 AM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Hey Neal!! The first thing I think of is a lot of building and a lot of maintenance, I think you're nuts!!! The second thing I think of is...where do you work? Are they hiring?? My new job sucks. Oh...limo service. I have a class 1 license, and can dress up! Hahahaha!!

I can't wait to see some pics!

SPS fanatic.