Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 06-02-2009, 08:02 PM

iansfishy is on a distinguished road
Default A couple of 90's with stands for sale- Will deliver for free

OK I have two 90 gallon stands for sale. Actually one of the stands has a 90 on it but will fit a wider 4 foot tank as well. 49L 23W 43T. They are both steel framed stands ( powdercoated), ( I can have them painted any color as well). but have diffrent removable " skirting". The larger one is skirted with "beetle kill" pine and log finish, has insulation for noise and because I live in williams lake its always friggin cold, leveling feet, and enough room underneath for everything including a 50 gallon sump.
The other one is a standard 49L 19W 44T steel stand, with aluminum checker plate finish. The plates slide in and out for easy access, and are painted on the back side. It has a built in swinging light bar and is powdercoated black.
Both come with a 90 gallon all glass tank, single corner overflow ( back is painted light blue with melamine paint). and all the plumbing ( except pump). The skirting is completly removable on both. And if you live anywhere between myself and Vancouver... ill deliver for free!
Also have a 90 gallon wave front, with black and stainless stand ( two years old)

500.00 for the wood
700.00 for the checker plate
500.00 for the wavefront OBO