Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Wicked Frags

Old 12-11-2008, 10:54 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road
Default wickedfrags LPS Auction - Details and pics inside! Ends December 16/08 @ at 9pm PST

You asked for it so here it is - Wickedfrags LPS Auction!

Info and guidelines for the auction are the same as the SPS auction, but here they are again:

1. Only canreef members can bid in the auction, and you must have been a canreef member on or before December 1, 2008.

2. There are no substitutions of frags in the frag pack. The high bidder may add pieces to their frag pack at an additional cost. Various other wicked frags will be made available at a reasonable cost to fill the container if you like. My standard shipping container holds 8-10 LPS frags.

3. The starting bid and all susequent bids include shipping costs to your door via next day express courier, 10:30am arrival where possible. Frags are shipped in a high quality insulated container with heat pack(s). Live arrival guarantee applies.

4. If next day arrival is not available to either your work or home address, you need to have them shipped to a location where next day courier is available. I will not ship these frags to a location where next day delivery is not available.

5. The auction will end on Tuesday December 16, 2008 at 9pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). The canreef member with the highest bid posted publicly in this thread before 9pm PST December 9, 2008 will be determined the winner and have 48 hours to pay for the frag pack. In the event two different canreef members have bids of identical value, the bid received first (earliest) will be determined to be the winner. If 2 members post the same price at the same time...............well you two can figure that out!!! The canreef date and time in the thread will be used to decide the winning bid.

NOW - what you are bidding on, 5 wicked LPS frags!

Starting bid is only $100 shipped to your door!!!

Frag 1 - The Infamous "Orange Sherbert" Chalice
A colony I aquired from a private collector here in Toronto, this chalice is as nice as they come and the chalice everyone wants a frag of. Only the 3rd frag I have released it hosts many wicked colours. Your frag is almost 1.5" in diameter and well encrusted on a aragonite/concrete grow-out disk. Sweeeeeet.

Frag 2 - The Meteor Shower Cyphastrea
Quite simply the nicest cyphastrea out there, this coral can range in colour from a light green to a dark tourquise depending on how much light you give it. The polyps however always stay FAT and a bright orangish red. This is a MASSIVE frag, the largest I have ever sold and is almost 2" in diameter and very well encrusted, a small colony really. Happy holidays!

Frag 3 - The "Wicked" Torch
The most requested LPS frag in my tank. I have a large colony of this torch and it is the centrepiece of my tank. Lots of movement, lots of colour, wicked. I will frag this specifically for you, one head frag.

Frag 4 - Two Tone Frog
This is a unique frogspawn - two colours in one head! A nice dark green tips contrasts nicely with the other purplish tips. And yes, two different colours in the same head. One head frag.

Frag 5 - Classic Aussie Acan
A classic aussie acan, real bright colour. WYSIWYG, apx. 9 polyps including the small ones.

PLEASE NOTE: If your price is not posted publicly in this thread, your bid has NOT been received. Emails or PMs with prices will not be accepted.

Also, if you are thinking you would like a nice dendro frag, maybe another type of frogspawn, or another nice aussie acan frag to fill out this order, or maybe even some florida rics or zoas, well stay tuned I will post some pieces during the auction at a nice price to tickle that buying bone!

Should you have any questions, concerns, or if I left anything out just post it here in the thread.

Cheer, and good luck!

Dave @ wicked
Old 12-11-2008, 11:11 PM

Scythanith is on a distinguished road

I can attest to how nice the meteor shower Cyphastrea and the Orange Sherbert Chalice are! The Cyphastrea grows quite well and the polyps are a ruby red/pink. And if you know chalices, you know gold/yellow is not common at all!

This should be a good auction!
Old 12-11-2008, 11:22 PM

Ryan_Lap is on a distinguished road

$100
Old 12-12-2008, 03:13 AM

Trigger Man is on a distinguished road

Well I didn't get the first bid in, but then again I lost on the last one when i bid first, so lets try with the second bid.

$ 110
Old 12-12-2008, 03:14 AM

Ryan_Lap is on a distinguished road

$115
Old 12-12-2008, 03:29 AM

J.Lloy is on a distinguished road

$200
Old 12-12-2008, 03:44 AM

karazy is on a distinguished road

you guys are lucky. absolutely wicked specimens.
love the wicked torch. im kinda exited to see the actual frags peeps are getting :P
Old 12-12-2008, 04:50 AM

Trigger Man is on a distinguished road

$ 210
Old 12-12-2008, 12:58 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

Thanks Scott. You will be pleased with the SPS auction frags - all the frags are looking real good and are ready to ship!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythanith View Post
I can attest to how nice the meteor shower Cyphastrea and the Orange Sherbert Chalice are! The Cyphastrea grows quite well and the polyps are a ruby red/pink. And if you know chalices, you know gold/yellow is not common at all!

This should be a good auction!
I think some people post pics from time to time of the pieces they receive. Perhaps Sunday or Monday I will post the WYSIWYG pics of the frags that are available in this auction. Below is a one branch frag of the wicked torch I sold several months back. And also, you too could be lucky if you win the auction - all you have to do is win by $0.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by karazy View Post
you guys are lucky. absolutely wicked specimens.
love the wicked torch. im kinda exited to see the actual frags peeps are getting :P
Old 12-12-2008, 01:17 PM
Banned

Leah is on a distinguished road

$ 230.00