Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Wicked Frags

Old 12-02-2008, 12:13 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road
Default wickedfrags auction items! Sunset Monti, "Grape Jelley" subglabra, wicked a. cytherea

Well, I have some truly wicked SPS frags available. Because several are truely limited in availabiilty, and becuase I have had many requests for them (an eye towards being fair...), I will be placing them up for auction this week here on canreef.

As I have never auctioned items before I am up for hearing members feedback on the best way to do it. May not incorporate your feedback, but would like to hear it!

I am thinking I will put the items up for sale as a pack, with an end date of 5-7 days (max). Selling the frags individually would be too much hassle. There would be a minimum price, which would be a steal.

And oh ya, up for grabs will be the Sunset Monti, "Grape Jelley" subglabra, Sunrise subglabra and wicked a. cytherea. I will also have some other sweet SPS to add to the order should you be intersted. Will post more details and pics in the next few days. Cheers.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:09 PM

seanoman is on a distinguished road

Hey Dave, is it only going to be one of each frag available? Or will there be a couple packs?
Old 12-02-2008, 02:26 PM

Anticipate only one pack at this time. I have some other nice pieces available also, but not duplicates of all pieces noted above which are ready to go.

Depending on how the auctions style sale goes I may have another pack available on canreef, or I may just add them to the website. I will have a low minimum price, but hope not to give them away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanoman View Post
Hey Dave, is it only going to be one of each frag available? Or will there be a couple packs?
Old 12-02-2008, 02:28 PM

Jason McK is on a distinguished road

I would suspect a 'pack' will price people out of the running rather quickly. It would be nice if you could bid on individual pieces.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:40 PM

Oh I can't wait for this!! Also whats the deal with shipping with this pack, do regular rules apply?
Old 12-02-2008, 04:12 PM

muck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason McK View Post
I would suspect a 'pack' will price people out of the running rather quickly. It would be nice if you could bid on individual pieces.
What he said...
Old 12-02-2008, 04:52 PM

Trigger Man is on a distinguished road

The ability to buy individual pieces would be great, that way if one liked a few pieces then bids could be made all those pieces, but if only one piece was wanted then the person could just buy that piece.. If done in a pack will shipping be included?
Old 12-02-2008, 07:17 PM

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I am thinking I will make one pack available, and then I can do a separate thread for a few special indivual frags........I can update the site later... Both individual frags and the frag pack will be done in the next week so these sweetheart frags can be in your tank well before the holidays.

Regarding prices, should buyers post their prices in a thread (publicly) or send them to me privately?
Old 12-02-2008, 07:34 PM

rocketlily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedfrags.com View Post
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I am thinking I will make one pack available, and then I can do a separate thread for a few special indivual frags........I can update the site later... Both individual frags and the frag pack will be done in the next week so these sweetheart frags can be in your tank well before the holidays.

Regarding prices, should buyers post their prices in a thread (publicly) or send them to me privately?
Publicly. It will help some of us decide whether or not we can afford them.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:41 PM

+1 on publicly