Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Vancouver Island

Old 09-08-2008, 10:03 PM

Canadian is on a distinguished road
Default Looking to start a group order of frags from Greg AKA Coral Master

Just gauging interest in making a Victoria area group order from Greg AKA Coral Master.

The list of his available frags can be seen here: http://coralmaster.com/
SPS Dedicated 24x24x20 Trimless Tank | 20 g Sump | Bubbble King Mini 160 Protein Skimmer w/ Avast Swabbie | NP Biopellets in TLF Phosban Reactor | ATI Sunpower 6 x 24W T5HO Fixture | EcoTech Vortech MP20 | Modified Tunze Nanostream 6025 | Eheim 1260 Return Pump | GHL Profilux Standalone Doser dosing B-Ionic | Steel Frame Epoxy Coated Stand with Maple Panels embedded with Neodymium Magnets

"Mens sana in corpore sano"

Last edited by Canadian; 09-12-2008 at 02:40 AM. Reason: wrong url
Old 09-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Just ordered Friday.......
Old 09-08-2008, 11:22 PM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

ooooh I may "need" something and I have a friend that would possibly hold stuff for me in Victoria...when are you anticipating placing the order?

I will say I ordered from Greg (Coral Master) before and his frags are STUNNING! VERY well packaged and exactly as gorgeous as they look! Highly recommended!

Old 09-08-2008, 11:49 PM

Brad, what did you order?

You should have started a thread - I would have been all over the order if I had known you were ordering as well.
SPS Dedicated 24x24x20 Trimless Tank | 20 g Sump | Bubbble King Mini 160 Protein Skimmer w/ Avast Swabbie | NP Biopellets in TLF Phosban Reactor | ATI Sunpower 6 x 24W T5HO Fixture | EcoTech Vortech MP20 | Modified Tunze Nanostream 6025 | Eheim 1260 Return Pump | GHL Profilux Standalone Doser dosing B-Ionic | Steel Frame Epoxy Coated Stand with Maple Panels embedded with Neodymium Magnets

Old 09-08-2008, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaloupa View Post
ooooh I may "need" something and I have a friend that would possibly hold stuff for me in Victoria...when are you anticipating placing the order?

I will say I ordered from Greg (Coral Master) before and his frags are STUNNING! VERY well packaged and exactly as gorgeous as they look! Highly recommended!
I don't have a specific date in mind. I'll see how many people are interested and once we've established a list of interested members with a list of what they want then we can pull the trigger.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:38 AM

Snappy is on a distinguished road

Just to let you know I will be unavailable to ship from Sept 11 - 17 as I will be in Toronto on business. That should give you lots of time to put a huge group order together
Everything on the site is available right now except for the "shag carpet stag" which is temp sold out for a month or so. Thanks for your interest.

Greg
Old 09-09-2008, 02:28 AM

scumchug is on a distinguished road

I'm down. I have room in the frag tank if anyone needs someone to hold them. My tenant is from CR, if it works out that she is going to visit her parents, delivery might be possible?
Old 09-09-2008, 02:35 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
Brad, what did you order?

You should have started a thread - I would have been all over the order if I had known you were ordering as well.
I ordered about 6 or 7 pieces, placed the order with someone else, so we had shipping covered. Never even crossed my mind to start a thread, as there was an Island delivery not too long ago.
I get the feeling though, that Greg has other stuff not listed that I want, so another order might be not too far off, space permitting
Old 09-09-2008, 03:03 AM

Borderjumper is on a distinguished road

I would be interested in a few pieces and Of course Sarah I could hold your stuff.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:39 AM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borderjumper View Post
I would be interested in a few pieces and Of course Sarah I could hold your stuff.

Ha ha ha...you figured out that you were the "friend"!!!???? THANKS! I would appreciate it~