Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 06-04-2008, 12:39 AM

Monti-Man is on a distinguished road
Default FS: 90 gallon standard undrilled tank in Edmonton(SOLD)

HI there.SOLD

I have a standard tank up for grabs as i have no more room. It is not drilled but can be. There is a small chip out of the glass on the corner where the 2 glass panes converge but it was taken to a reputable aquarium building store in Calgary and they said it does not affect the integrity of the tank.$100.00

There is a homemade stand for it but it does need doors put on otherwise built like a tank and is high enough so when the tank is on top the tank is eye level.Made out of pine and stained the natural colour and then sealed a million times.
Let me know if you are interested in the stand as we'll and i will take some pics.
Numerous corals,2 purple tangs,choclate mimic tang,Foxface,Solar wrasse,male and female lubbocks wrasse,hoevens wrasse,Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse,Blue Sided Fairy Wrasse,yellow wrasse,3 Yellowstripe Anthias,True percand S.Gigantea anemone

Last edited by Monti-Man; 07-10-2008 at 10:57 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:42 PM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road

what are the dimensions? pics?
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.

Old 07-10-2008, 10:56 PM

Monti-Man is on a distinguished road

Its sold
Numerous corals,2 purple tangs,choclate mimic tang,Foxface,Solar wrasse,male and female lubbocks wrasse,hoevens wrasse,Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse,Blue Sided Fairy Wrasse,yellow wrasse,3 Yellowstripe Anthias,True percand S.Gigantea anemone