Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 03-10-2003, 01:53 PM

TRS is on a distinguished road
Default FS: 3 DIY 175W MH Kits

If you are planning a DIY project for the construction of a Metal Halide Canopy for your Saltwater Reef, you should check out this Dutch Auction for 1-3 175W MH Lighting Kits:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2312104222

Each Auction includes a NEW 175W ADVANCE M57 ballast, a 175W 5500K MH Bulb, a mogul base, metal bracket and power cord.
Old 03-11-2003, 08:04 PM

Bob I is on a distinguished road
Default Re: FS: 3 DIY 175W MH Kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by sTang
If you are planning a DIY project for the construction of a Metal Halide Canopy for your Saltwater Reef, you should check out this Dutch Auction for 1-3 175W MH Lighting Kits:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2312104222

Each Auction includes a NEW 175W ADVANCE M57 ballast, a 175W 5500K MH Bulb, a mogul base, metal bracket and power cord.
This is a nuisance, I am Dutch, but don't know what a Dutch Auction is. This is for real.

---------Homer Simpson--------
Old 03-11-2003, 08:09 PM

Samw is on a distinguished road

Its when more than 1 person can win the auction because there are more than 1 item for sale. Everyone pays the same price for the item. So if 3 items are available, and the highest 3 bids are $100, $90, $80, then all 3 people get the item for $80.

http://webhelp.ebay.com/cgi-bin/eHNC...rystring=dutch
Old 03-12-2003, 03:08 AM

TRS is on a distinguished road

Bob,

:shock: This was not meant to be offensive to you. Since you did bid on one of these kits, you must now understand a Dutch Auction. Good luck with your bid.

I have had these ballasts and lights kicking around for a while, but they got packed up and put in a box during our move. I just found them about a month ago. In the meantime, I had bought a 3 X 250W MH canopy for my tank. I wanted to offer them for sale to fellow Canadian members here at Canreef first, but didn't know what to ask for these light kits...so I listed them on EBAY. I still wanted you all to know of my Dutch Auction.

Good Luck to all that bid.

Kelly