Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Red Deer

Old 03-29-2008, 05:45 PM

MMAX is on a distinguished road
Default Quarantine Tank For Rent?

Just wondering if anyone in the Red Deer area has a quarantine tank that they wouldn't mind medicating a sick clownfish in. I recently started my 20 gallon (early February) and I don't have a quarantine tank yet. I think he has some kind of parasite on his lower lip, he's the only fish in the tank (other than my hermits) and I really don't want to medicate my whole tank and risk losing everything and having to start all over again. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:56 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

As mentioned in the other thread, you need to determine what it is before you decide on if and how to treat it. Idelaly you need a pic for us to see. My clowns had little white fungus-like growths when I first got them, these cleared up once I fixed a few things and got them eating good food. If you have isopods, you need to deal with that, not treat a fish. Try to get a pic up.