Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aquarium Enthusiasts

Old 02-26-2008, 04:20 AM

Medicdude is on a distinguished road
Default Fish Room for Sale

In the next little while I will be redesigning my middle row of tanks in the store and will therefore be selling the existing rack. It will be sold as either three individual sections or as a complete set (which is preferred). This set-up includes:

Section 1: Eight foot section complete with Heavy duty industrial racking, ten 50 gallon (36 x 18 x 18) tanks with glass tops, Aqua Clear 70 hang on filters, submersible heaters, and flourescent lighting.

Replacement Value: $3500

Section 2: Six foot section complete with Heavy duty industrial racking, eight 50 gallon (36 x 18 x 18) tanks with glass tops, Aqua Clear 70 hang on filters, submersible heaters, and flourescent lighting, One - 112 Gallon (72 x 18 x 20) Gallon comes with glass top, Aqua Clear 110, submersible heater, and substrate.

Section 3: Eight foot section complete with Heavy duty industrial racking, ten 50 gallon (36 x 18 x 18) tanks with glass tops, Aqua Clear 70 hang on filters, submersible heaters, and flourescent lighting.

Prices

Individual Sections: $2000 each

Whole package $5500 plus I'll throw in a bunch of spare parts and a few boxes of goodies.

The only stipulation to this sale is that once an agreement has been made I will need about 6 weeks to get my new tanks in and set-up before these ones can be taken. If interested either PM me or call me at the store.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Section 3.jpg (53.2 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg SECTION 2.jpg (52.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Section 1.jpg (52.9 KB, 65 views)