Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Creative Corals

Old 01-11-2008, 07:09 PM

GrimReefer is on a distinguished road
Default Pickups

I've been getting a lot of emails and PMs about pickups and hand-picking. I'd like to take a minute to clarify our policies.

We do allow orders to be picked up. If you would like to create a pickup account, please email me. Please include the following information: name, address, phone number, and desired password. Your login name will be your email address. Pickup accounts are simply exempt from shipping. After placing an order, please email to arrange a time for pickup.

At this time I am not allowing anyone to hand pick the stock. It just isn't fair to the customers who aren't in the area to have the stock cherry-picked. Also, we run this business out of our home and neither one of us are prepared to constantly have customers visiting us. I hope this is understandable.

I may decide to start listing a lot more under the WYSIWYG category. They won't necessarily be anything better than what you would get by ordering by colour, but this may please the customers who need to see what they're getting. The downside for me is the extra work it takes to photograph, edit, and create product listings. This may lead to slightly higher prices than if you were to get the same piece ordering by color.