Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Vancouver Island

Old 08-20-2007, 06:00 AM

justinl is on a distinguished road
Default curious about tgvas

on Saturday a bunch of peple form the greater victoria aquaria society came on a tour of the vancouver aquarium. my boss Jeff Marliave headed the tour and i was the asian guy (the new rudy north student) tagging along. Im just curious as to whether or not any canreefers were in on that tour. i just find it interesting that i might have actually just met some of you and not even known it
Old 08-20-2007, 02:36 PM

Johnny Reefer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Johnny Reefer

Hey! I was there! That was a great tour!
I knew there was a CanReefer who worked there because I'd seen you say so on here previously. It crossed my mind while there, but didn't really dwell on it because there were so many employees/volunteers it seemed, and I also figured....what are the chances? haha
So you say you were tagging along? Forgive me, but I didn't really notice. Sorta did, vaguely, but there was so much to see. Were you the guy that tossed Dr. Marliave that mushroom medicine bottle while in the room where he was discussing fish lice? You were the constructor of the seahorse rearing bowl as well, no?

Cheers,
Old 08-20-2007, 06:06 PM

justinl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Reefer View Post
So you say you were tagging along? Forgive me, but I didn't really notice.
then i did my job well main focus was supposed to be on Jeff anyways.

Im glad you enjoyed the tour. hahaha yeah i was the mushroom guy who played with the fishbowl. well, granted it wasn't my design in the first place to use a fishbowl with an airline. i found that it had a few dead spots at the corners at the surface of the water where the horsie babies would congregate and die... so i just added two more air lines.