Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 06-08-2007, 10:42 PM
Likes to play with Fish

tang daddy is on a distinguished road
Default Frags part 2 Van area

Well guys got some frags ready to distribute again. Pls keep in mind that all sales are on a first come basis no holds unless we know eachother then it's a diff story reasons are self explanatory also pics are taken with my crappy 3 megapics cammy on macro settings so the pics can turn out darker sometimes. No photoshop for these pics aswell as I was in a rush to get the pics today.Also will not be shipping Thx for looking Oh yeah and if you leave any comments pls make sure they're not bashing the thread if you have something to say to me pm pls and thx again.

Pricing as follows:
Green stag 3 sizes sm 1in $5 m 2in $8 l 4in $15

pink/purple zoas with silver fingers $2 per head

Hot pink zoas indo shipment, literally hot pink with blue rainbow spectrum outer ring and yellow fingers with green mouth Frags are $4 per head if you get 5 or more its cheaper keep in mind also there are only a few frags available.

Yellow polyps 5 heads $5 10 heads $7 and so on...

orange zoas with bright orange fingers $2 per head more you get the better price.They're the ones in the middle of the pic

Green zoas $1 per head the pic of this one is basically on the same rock as the bright pink zoos.

and a bunch of other zoas for about $1 per head depending on colour.

Next one is Red Chalice somewhat rare and well I fell in love with it 1st pic mh 2nd blue led 3rd natural daylight. I will only have 2 frags of this 1x1in $30 will also trade for nice encrusting, chalice,acan,favia, and maybe super nice sps

and lastly Bright Green maze coral to tell everyone the truth I have only seen a show brain that is the same intensity green as this one. Nothing in my tank is this vibrant in colour and the pics don't even come close to describing what this coral is frags will be 1x1in $25ea now I plan to frag this piece a few times as I will only keep half because of space issues 1st pic mh 2nd led

Old 06-11-2007, 08:16 AM
Likes to play with Fish

Green Maze coral frags have 2 more they turned out a little larger than advertised more like 2 1/2-3in squared so it's a great deal.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:41 PM

lukep77 is on a distinguished road

Iam sorry if this has been asked before, but are you a store? And if so can I get your address,

Thank you
Old 06-11-2007, 05:45 PM

argileh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukep77 View Post
Iam sorry if this has been asked before, but are you a store? And if so can I get your address,

Thank you
I can answer for him, he is not a store but he has a very nice tank at home, with very nice and healthy inhabitants
Old 06-11-2007, 06:17 PM

Mega is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by argileh View Post
I can answer for him, he is not a store but he has a very nice tank at home, with very nice and healthy inhabitants
LoL... i can confirm that too. He should open a store of his own.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Likes to play with Fish

lol thx guys