Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Lower Mainland

Old 01-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough
Default AQUASAFE RODI Group Buy - POST HERE

Aqua-Safe Systems Ltd.
INQUIRIES ON ORDER STATUS, SALES INFO AND ADMIN: aquasafe@uniserve.com
INQUIRIES ON TECH SUPPORT:techsupport@aquasafecanada.com
Hi Anthony,
Thank you for the inquiry, below is our Direct/Resellers Price List to have a look at. If you need a quote feel free to email back with what you would like to order.

Best wishes,
Kassandra
Link to our catalogue:
http://www.aquasafecanada.com/2006catalogue.html

Direct/Resellers Price List:

Prices are in USD$ and include the cost of shipping. Please feel free to email for a quote.

( ***All Canadian Customers please add 6% GST to the total, or email for a CAD$ quote.)

1-4 Systems: Direct/Resellers Pricing (North America)

Maximus.......$ 125.00 delivered
Aquarium.....$ 115.00 delivered
Home....$ 115.00 delivered

5-9 Systems: Direct/Resellers Pricing (North America)

Maximus.......$ 120.00 delivered
Aquarium.....$ 105.00 delivered
Home....$ 105.00 delivered
Plus 10% off on accessories

Old 01-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Gold Member

http://www.aquasafecanada.com/2006catalogue.html

Click on the link for the catalogue to see their product & price list.

Please post on this thread what you want to order by quantity, item, and price.

I will create a running total posting so people can double check what they are ordering & the status of their order (ie. paid/unpaid).

I will leave this group buy open for 10 days or so, to give members a chance to decide what they want to order.

I will require pre-payment prior to ordering (in order to not be stuck with several unpaid units or filters). Sorry, but just applying lessons learned from past group buys.

My address is: 6745 Lakeview Ave, Burnaby, BC, V5E 2P6.

Members will only be paying the costs incurred, so if you want to Paypal (add 4.9%). If prompt payment is a problem, please pm me with your contact info & we will discuss it.

As soon as I have the money organized, then the group order will be sent to AquaSafe & in the past, they have been very prompt at shipping out the units & parts.

We have organized several group buys in the past from AquaSafe & it is a reputable company to deal with (for those with concerns).

Note: I am only organizing this group buy as a favour to some people who asked me to & I actually don't need to order anything myself nor will I be profiting in any way, so let's please keep this group buy as sweet & simple as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony

Last edited by SeaHorse_Fanatic; 01-03-2007 at 07:54 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:41 PM

MDG3 is on a distinguished road
Question

Hi,

What I would like, is a system (like some of the Canreef members have) that filters water for drinking, as well as, for the aquarium.

If you have any info about how they're /you are set up, that is the system I'm willing to buy. Please can you include the various parts and pieces.

Thanks in Advance.
90 gal. FOWLR, 25 gal. Sump/Refugium with Chaeto Macro, 60lbs. Live Rock, Q.O. 6000 Return Pump, Wavysea Wavemaker, Aqua C Urchin Skimmer, 2-VHO (1-super actinic blue, 1- actinic white), Icecap 660 Ballast, Auto Top Off System, 2 Clownfish, 1 Brittle Star, 20 Hermit Crabs, 7 Small Mushroom Frags (attempting a mixed reef).
Old 01-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Gold Member

Mike, look through the catalogue & decide how you want to set up your unit. I use a faucet adapter but some people have it plumbed to their cold water line. The faucet adapter is the only added piece I bought for the unit (besides extra membranes & filters).
Old 01-05-2007, 01:04 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic View Post
Mike, look through the catalogue & decide how you want to set up your unit. I use a faucet adapter but some people have it plumbed to their cold water line. The faucet adapter is the only added piece I bought for the unit (besides extra membranes & filters).
Thanks for your quick reply.

I actually wouldn't mind plumbing under the sink, if possible.

I already have a faucet adapter for my Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Tap Water Filter (which I'm not too happy with, the filter I mean) and was wondering if it can be used instead ?
On second thought, it has a 1/4 " barb fitting on it and I don't think I trust it when I'm not home !!!!

Any other advice would help my decision, Thanks
90 gal. FOWLR, 25 gal. Sump/Refugium with Chaeto Macro, 60lbs. Live Rock, Q.O. 6000 Return Pump, Wavysea Wavemaker, Aqua C Urchin Skimmer, 2-VHO (1-super actinic blue, 1- actinic white), Icecap 660 Ballast, Auto Top Off System, 2 Clownfish, 1 Brittle Star, 20 Hermit Crabs, 7 Small Mushroom Frags (attempting a mixed reef).
Old 01-05-2007, 02:40 AM

andsoitgoes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDG3 View Post
Thanks for your quick reply.

I actually wouldn't mind plumbing under the sink, if possible.

I already have a faucet adapter for my Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Tap Water Filter (which I'm not too happy with, the filter I mean) and was wondering if it can be used instead ?
On second thought, it has a 1/4 " barb fitting on it and I don't think I trust it when I'm not home !!!!

Any other advice would help my decision, Thanks
Plumbing is fairly easy with this setup - take a look at some of my last posts and you'll see how another use has his attached without too much fuss!

It's set up for both drinking water and aquarium usage
Old 01-05-2007, 05:47 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic View Post

PM sent
Old 01-05-2007, 10:10 PM

wetcoast is on a distinguished road

Am a bit confused on the shipping - are we able to combine some of the costs of shipping for accessories in this group buy?
Old 01-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Gold Member

The posted prices include a discount on the shipping & the company is offering a 10% discount on cost of accessories.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:17 PM

Jedi68 is on a distinguished road

Hey Anthony; thanks for organizing this for us fellow reefers (some like myself; are strangers to u). I know you want to make this sweet and simple. 10% off accessories; would this include filters or DI resins or RO membrane units?

Resin $39.50 + $12.50 - $5.20 (less 10%?????)
Filter Pkg $54.99 + $10 (with purchase of system) - $6.50 (less 10%???)

Once again, thank you so much for your time on this...