Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 07-30-2006, 11:07 PM
tomc

Default 100 gallon Marine/Freshwater Setup + Stand

The tanks is 5 feet long and it is 100 gallons

The stand is custom built and it is 7 ft long, with 4 cabinet doors. The hood is also custom built and it fits on top of the tank. Both are in matching Oak/Brown color.

There are dual 4ft florescent lamps, or you can attach whatever lighting fixture you please.

The filtration system is a built in over flow systems with all the pumps and plumbing ready. There is a smaller tank at the bottom of the tank for all the filtration material/slump. The tank filtration is stuff with bio-balls and foam.

The tank is currently used as a Freshwater setup, but it can easily be turned into a Marine coral reef.

There are ~10 goldfish (3-5 inches) which I can include if you like + approximately 1.5-2 inches of basic freshwater gravel + numerous sizes and shapes of rocks/slate.

I will only empty the fish tank water, but I don’t know how to take apart the system since I had it done professionally when I first got the setup.

*You must know how to take the pumps apart safely, and transport this heavy tank + stand with the help of your own friends*

Price: 400 obo (Richmond)

I need this gone as soon as possible, since I’m leaving the country very soon. So make me a reasonable offer. Nothing reasonable will be denied.....

Email or private message me back!

Thanks for looking...

Last edited by tomc; 07-30-2006 at 11:16 PM.