Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Vendor Announcements

Old 11-03-2005, 04:47 AM
Marine Aquaria

Joshua Jones is on a distinguished road
Default Frag Order: The answers you've all been waiting for...

Details for the interested:

1. Cut off time for pre-orders: Sunday @ 11:59 pm
(had to move it up a couple days - for efficiency's sake this is best for all)

2. Edmonton People: Frag buying party starts this coming Tuesday at 6:00 pm (Nov. 8) - bring your $$ (address ~ 62 ave & 170 st; call 886-1159 when on your way or before you leave for exact directions)

2. Calgary and Vancouver People: There are group orders happening. One dude pays the shipping - the rest of you give them cash okay? It'll go to the person’s house who pays the shipping.

3. Payment: Final invoices will be emailed when i have 'for sure' what you ordered. This'll happen on Tuesday afternoon-night. Upon receiving this, paypal me the money then I’ll ship (kinda standard really).

4. Order Filling: It's sour, i know, but in some cases the person before you bought the coral that there was only one of; the website is not always updated that quickly. If your interested in getting ~8 items, maybe send me a list of 10+ so that you get enough to make you happy in the end... also for shipping economies.

5. Pricing: This is outlined on the website (www.marineaquaria.ca)... don't worry about an exact total unless your budget is exactly $487.14 (or something like that)... I'll email you an invoice of what should be coming that you pre-ordered. When i receive stock and get exactly what I’m getting i'll send you an invoice accordingly; this invoice will have the exact value and the one you can pay me for via paypal before i ship.

Thanks for listening. Of course if you have any further questions feel free to email me at joshuaj@ualberta.ca. However, this one should tackle the popular questions...

thanks for all,

Joshua
www.marineaquaria.ca
780 761 1101