Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 10-04-2005, 11:52 PM

Fish Breath is on a distinguished road
Default L/F Coralife Light Strip Legs

I broke 2 legs on my Coralife Light Strip. Has anybody else done the same and have two good legs laying around.
Please pm me
Thanks
Old 10-05-2005, 12:03 AM

HimSelf is on a distinguished road
Default legs

Hey I got 3 of them you can have it for free. I will be in Vancouver this weekend to pick up so fish and corals so let me know.

Cheers
Old 10-05-2005, 02:58 AM

Thanks for the offer but I will pass on your offer. I prefer to deal with someone more reliable. Hopefully someone else will have some
Thanks
Old 10-05-2005, 04:54 AM

Saltysteve is on a distinguished road

I found that the new hinged assembly for mounting these lights are much better than the plastic legs. With the legs I was forever cleaning my acrylic cover. The newer, sleeker looking 2 piece hinge setup is just a hair higher resulting in less salt on the acrylic. Sounds funny but it is very true. Adds a hole new level of attraction as well.
http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/s...ID=pc-almountc

Makes for easier times during maintenance as well. The entire light just pivots up out of the way!

I have a set that I am not using, but for the cost, I recommend just buying a set.

On that note, I have three clear legs. Broke one while cleaning and went to replace it but fell in love with the adjustable.
I could look for them if you like?
Old 10-05-2005, 07:22 AM

FishLuv is on a distinguished road
Default poor guy

Hahaha the guy trying to help and get shit on! What a joke. Just shows how rude some people are.

This world is funny

Anyways Saltysteve is right. I had these lights and the hinded assembly is much better in the long run. I don't think they cost that much more then the legs.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:25 AM

FishLuv is on a distinguished road
Default ??

Ok is time to get some sleep. I can't even type!! Also my boy friend is going to say I spend too much time on fish tank stuff....yap yap yap

Typo: is hinged not hinded
Old 10-06-2005, 03:08 AM

Default Re: poor guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishLuv
Hahaha the guy trying to help and get shit on! What a joke. Just shows how rude some people are.

This world is funny

Anyways Saltysteve is right. I had these lights and the hinded assembly is much better in the long run. I don't think they cost that much more then the legs.
I'm not sure what part was rude. I thanked him for his offer "yes it was a generous offer" But I refer you to this thread.

http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19661

This thread is pretty clear and expalnatory and , so I choose not to deal with Himself dispite his generous offer, due to the fact that I have had not one but two different friends that have had poor transactions with Himself (which I didn't even bring up ). I don't want to be number three. That is why I passed on his offer
Old 10-07-2005, 07:21 AM

Saltysteve is on a distinguished road

I have searched everywhere for my old legs! I cannot find them anywhere, my apology's !

Steve
Old 10-07-2005, 03:01 PM

deep6er is on a distinguished road

But maybe fishbreath you could have Pm'ed Himself instead , that way we would not all have seenyou post and then this would not have even come up>>

We should have a buyer/seller feedback form on canreef kinda like another site has.
Old 10-08-2005, 08:30 AM

Mike Olson is on a distinguished road
Default coralife legs

I have 4 extras if you want them...dont need them anymore...If your ever in Surrey, just let me know...no charge Mike @ 604-861-3718
180g tank(6x2x2) w/170lbs LR, 2-250W 1-400W Halides, 2-3ft t5 Actinics,H&S 1260 200 Skimmer, 1-Tunze 6000stream w/controller, 1-6060stream, 70g sump, 30g refugium Neptune controller, Sequence Hammerhead inline return, Lifeguard 25W UV, 1-Tunze osmolator, 1-Tunze wavebox, 1/4Hp Pacific Coast chiller, MarineTech calcium reactor