Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 04-14-2005, 08:48 PM

Azilla is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Azilla
Default Corals for sale mostly frags... Have to be shipped.

Hello everyone i have a whole wack of frags to sell but the problem is im really far from everyone. Shipping by air from me is around $45-60
Bus would be like $15-20 maybe i wouldnt recomend bus with some corals thou.

Anyways here is what i have to offer maybe someone will take a large chunk get there money worth in shipping. But i guess if u are willing to Pay for 1 item to be shipped thats up to u.

I live in PRINCE GEORGE BRITISH COLUMBIA V2M 3X9 i know people around my area could drive a couple hours to me. Other then that shipping is all up to u dont care how u want it done. So if anyone is intrested in what i have or what it all im sure we can make a deal,

PM ONLY PLEASE.
www.phatkids.net/forsale.zip
Old 04-14-2005, 10:43 PM

j83 is on a distinguished road

Pm'd you
Old 04-15-2005, 01:29 AM

Just wanted to update this to say that i shipped a mantis shrimp to The Morray Guy by greyhound it was $15 to ship But its Shippers Risk meaning they will not cover the death of the product. So if u guys want stuff shipped By Bus then just a warning.

Again if u have a way of shipping in mind let me know ill ship it anyway u like,.
Old 04-18-2005, 04:41 AM

Update deal pending on all!!