Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 11-17-2004, 05:33 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough
Default Wanted 4ft tank setup

Anyone locally have a 4ft tank they want to lend, rent or sell cheap. I need a temp holding setup for a few months. Prefer tank, stand canopy with a drilled tank. I can drill myself though, if I can't find anything. Condition doesn't matter a whole lot. Ideally a 65 or 75, or 90. It has to hold tangs for at least 2 months.

pm or email anything you have, thanks.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:40 PM

Jaws is on a distinguished road
Default 4ft tank

Care to share why? I got that 75 you sold me but it doesn't have a stand or anything and I don't want it drilled unless it's in a way I can still use it for a sump.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:44 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Jason, I'm probably going to reformat my tank. I want to transfer my fish and a couple of rarer corals I have, and the rest is going.

This will need to be setup in the dining room, so it needs to somewhat "wife friendly". I really need at least a stand, I can build a canopy pretty easily for cheap. I also have a 75 sump, but I don't really want to tear down the system until all the fish are transferred safely.

Thanks for offer though