Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 07-13-2015, 11:41 PM

canadianbudz604 is on a distinguished road
Default Stories from Surrey

Seemings as how I'm bored today and there's another thread about some shootings, I'll tell you guys some stories about living in Compton. I mean Surrey. All the stories are true, probably not supposed to be funny but what the hell.

#1. Come out one morning to go to work at 5am and there's a bum sleeping in the backseat of my car. (Doors stay unlocked so junkies don't smash windows)
Tell him to gtfo or I'll call cops.

#2. Wife wakes up at 230am in morning to find 2 bastards on my roof staring in my window. Cops

#3. Cat has poop house and it gets full. Put poop house outside and someone stole it.

#4. I've gotten at least 7+ pairs of shoes/work boots stolen of front door step in broad daylight.

#5. Walk dog at Surrey lake, come back put dog in house, go to get rest of stuff out of car. Guy in car stealing change. Chase him to a fence, he jumps fence in 2 steps. I jump through fence panels (too lazy to go over). He's crying and running, cops called. Cops catch douche 2 blocks away.

#6. At Safeway with daughter. Man comes running out door with security in chase. Asshat runs daughter over and receives high kick in the lips from me. Got one l!!! cops called.

#7. Outside drinking beers at 130am. Man parks next to my car and starts injecting heroin and talking in devil tongue. I tell him to gtfo. Man pulls gun and points in face. Cops called.

I could go for hours. Probably shoulda moved years ago.

Last edited by canadianbudz604; 07-13-2015 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-13-2015, 11:49 PM

Ryanerickson is on a distinguished road

Amazing how close we are and how diffrent life is I'm lucky there's like 5 km of blueberrys in between.
Old 07-14-2015, 01:41 AM

Ron99 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanerickson View Post
Amazing how close we are and how diffrent life is I'm lucky there's like 5 km of blueberrys in between.
Yup/ I always tell people that I'm in the nice part of Surrey with an agricultural buffer zone to keep out the riff faff
Old 07-14-2015, 02:02 AM

maron6977 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbudz604 View Post
Seemings as how I'm bored today and there's another thread about some shootings, I'll tell you guys some stories about living in Compton. I mean Surrey. All the stories are true, probably not supposed to be funny but what the hell.

#1. Come out one morning to go to work at 5am and there's a bum sleeping in the backseat of my car. (Doors stay unlocked so junkies don't smash windows)
Tell him to gtfo or I'll call cops.

#2. Wife wakes up at 230am in morning to find 2 bastards on my roof staring in my window. Cops

#3. Cat has poop house and it gets full. Put poop house outside and someone stole it.

#4. I've gotten at least 7+ pairs of shoes/work boots stolen of front door step in broad daylight.

#5. Walk dog at Surrey lake, come back put dog in house, go to get rest of stuff out of car. Guy in car stealing change. Chase him to a fence, he jumps fence in 2 steps. I jump through fence panels (too lazy to go over). He's crying and running, cops called. Cops catch douche 2 blocks away.

#6. At Safeway with daughter. Man comes running out door with security in chase. Asshat runs daughter over and receives high kick in the lips from me. Got one l!!! cops called.

#7. Outside drinking beers at 130am. Man parks next to my car and starts injecting heroin and talking in devil tongue. I tell him to gtfo. Man pulls gun and points in face. Cops called.

I could go for hours. Probably shoulda moved years ago.
Holy crap ! Your in the wrong part of Surrey . You gotta move !!! I love Cloverdale . Except for the shooting last night 😒
Old 07-14-2015, 02:13 AM

e46er is on a distinguished road

How have you not movEd? Especially with a familyfamily. This is a serious question

Owner of Mountain Ridge Heating and Gas
Class A gas fitter, HVAC
Old 07-14-2015, 02:29 AM

NU-2reef is on a distinguished road

With the housing market the way it is right now. It's hard not to buy a house in surrey. You can get a brand new home in surrey for the same price as a 25 year old comparable home in burnaby or coquitlam. But then quality of living gets compromised.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:27 AM

Default Moving

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46er View Post
How have you not movEd? Especially with a familyfamily. This is a serious question
This is living in more than one part of Surrey. From Fraser heights to cedar hills to Newton where I am now. seems As though it's getting worse and worse as a whole. We are moving ASAP
Old 07-14-2015, 06:52 AM

monocus is on a distinguished road
Default surrey

living in burnaby is never having to say your surrey
Old 07-14-2015, 08:35 AM

input80 is on a distinguished road

How about working on the tank around 10pm on a Friday night & hearing what sounds like a string of firecrackers, only to find out it was a driveby shooting at the house next door. About 20-30 shots/bullets.
Old 07-14-2015, 05:25 PM

Default Slurry

It's only a matter of time until someone's little kid or an innocent gets killed. 20-30 shots and not a single person gets hit won't last forever.