Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Product Review and Equipment Forum

Old 03-14-2015, 05:39 PM

TheZoalander is on a distinguished road
Default Kamoer Dosing Pumps - Help / Question

Need a bit of help with setting this unit up. Read the instructions, seems straight forward from a programing standpoint. For whatever reason I'm unable to program more than pump 1. When I get to the screen that says what pump I'm on with the "1" highlighted, I would assume I can press on the up / down arrows and it would change pumps. Could someone shed some light on this issue, before I throw it out the window Thanks
Old 03-14-2015, 06:44 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZoalander View Post
Need a bit of help with setting this unit up. Read the instructions, seems straight forward from a programing standpoint. For whatever reason I'm unable to program more than pump 1. When I get to the screen that says what pump I'm on with the "1" highlighted, I would assume I can press on the up / down arrows and it would change pumps. Could someone shed some light on this issue, before I throw it out the window Thanks
yes the up and down arrows will select the pump you want to program , if its a 4 pump you can change it to any number up to 4.

try powering off the doser and turning it back on?
Old 03-14-2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
yes the up and down arrows will select the pump you want to program , if its a 4 pump you can change it to any number up to 4.

try powering off the doser and turning it back on?
I've tried the on and off ( even set it back to default settings in options ), unit just beeps when pressing up and down on the pump screen in manual, auto and custom. I'm hoping its something I'm overlooking and not a programming issue. I've been trying to find some review for the programming, but there doesn't seem to be anything out there.
Old 03-14-2015, 06:58 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Your obviously setting it on auto correct? Should be as simple as selecting the pump number to 1,2,3 or 4 and then you program it from there.

Mine has never beeped so I think maybe an issue with yours?
Old 03-14-2015, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
Your obviously setting it on auto correct? Should be as simple as selecting the pump number to 1,2,3 or 4 and then you program it from there.

Mine has never beeped so I think maybe an issue with yours?
How would you change it back, right now it's at factory reset ( doesn't beep the first time you touch the arrow button though )
Old 03-24-2015, 01:12 AM

Figured I would come back to this thread and update, in the case that someone with this same issue in the future is searching for an answer. ( got nothing from google, etc )

Each channel represents a pump ( in options ), so if you have a 3 pump unit you will want your unit set to channel 3. Mine came set on channel 1 which I had assumed represented the unit with any additional slave unit as an additional channel.( apparently the unit comes set on channel 3 as default ) Once set to channel 3 it work perfectly.
Old 05-11-2016, 10:15 PM

kaboom is on a distinguished road

Do the pumps come with a manual dosing button so you can activate each pump individually on demand? Really great feature if you want to give it a boost or just test the pump.