Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal

Old 01-21-2015, 02:50 PM

acanthurus is on a distinguished road
Default Lances 29 biocube and upgrade journal

I'm starting this thread to document the progress of my 29 gallon bio cube while also planning my upgrade. My current aquarium has been running now since August.
FTS October 25

FTS November 21
As far as equipment I am running stock biocube 29 with PCs, I removed the false floor, drip tray, sponges and bioballs. I run chemipure elite in the second chamber and regular filter floss.
I ran my AI sols for 2 months over this tank however I had the intensity too high and I browned and killed a lot of my favourite corals.
Old 01-21-2015, 02:57 PM

acanthurus is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately I wrote allt more but I suppose it was either not saved or too large of a post. Anyways continued

I plan to keep this simple from here on out and try to bring life back into my tank, get my corals some color back on them and have a healthy system again. Right now I am battling cyano with many many water changes over the past month. Additionally most of my corals save for leathers and GSP aren't doing to hot due to neglect over the holidays.
Here is my green cyphestrea japonica that was doing amazing before i put my leds on
Afterwards it unfortunately browned out. Hoping to revive it.
My fish list is as follows ; Midas blenny. Platinum clown. Coris wrasse
That's all for today. I will update as new things get introduced and will write out what my plan is for a future build. Thanks for reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk