Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Product Review and Equipment Forum > Filtration and Skimmer Specific

Old 10-25-2014, 03:13 AM

Skim is on a distinguished road
Default Hydro Aquatic BioPellet Reactor FR-30

Well I don't know what to say but this thing KICKS BUTT! I just got this unit Yesterday with a Jebao DC-2000 hooked it up added about 300 ml of pellets and just get lost watching this thing work. This is how a reactor should work, if you have seen the Video of the CAD Light Reactor that everyone was talking about awhile ago where the pellets are going up and down and swirling at the same time well this one does the same but in a different way. It is hard to explain the best I can say is check it out on YouTube. They say that it can hold 600ml of pellets and from what I see that would be no problem and with the DC pump I have set at 1 no dead spots or clumping with this set up. I was looking at it last night and it looks like it could be moded to be a recirculating reactor quite easily. If you looking for a reactor you need to look at this one user friendly twist on and off top 4" diameter if you want to add more pellets you can just undo a nut on the top and put a funnel in the hole and add your pellets, BUDDA BOOM BUDDA BING done put nut back.

I have a few more reviews to do. I think next will be BM Curve 9 ( BEAST )
then the Omega 150 ( not impressed so far ). Kessil 150's ........

All the best.

Mike
Old 10-25-2014, 02:03 PM

Nate is on a distinguished road
Default For sale

I've got two of these for sale in the buy/sell and no one has touched em.,.. I don't get it....