Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Product Review and Equipment Forum

Old 08-23-2014, 04:25 AM

intarsiabox is on a distinguished road
Default Jebao Products in Canada

Reef Supplies has stated that they bought out Reef Supply Canada and will only be carrying the Jebao RW series of pumps instead of the entire line. FishyFishy! inquired about who else is going to carry Jebao products from now on so I replied that Petsandponds.com carries the full line of Jebao products but of course my post was deleted (sounds familiar). Since the whole point of this website is to help fellow reefers out I am reposting this as my own thread so members know of other Canadian options. If you specifically want an RW series pump then Reef Supplies has given me great service in the past and I have know actual buying experience from Petsandponds.com.
Old 08-23-2014, 04:43 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

That's good to know. As far as posts getting deleted, I would expect posting about the competition in a vendor's thread wouldn't be well accepted. This is a better way.
Thanks for the info.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
That's good to know. As far as posts getting deleted, I would expect posting about the competition in a vendor's thread wouldn't be well accepted. This is a better way.
Thanks for the info.
I agree. To be honest the only reason I even posted in the vendor's thread is to maybe get him to see there is competition and demand for Jebao products in hopes of a full line reconsideration. Of course I don't know the sales figures so maybe it's not financially feasible. I have a WP-10 on a small tank I am very happy with and am considering the twin WP-25 pumps for a new tank I'm still finishing off in the near future.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:13 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Agreed, and I did post in his thread explaining that I would want an alternative to the RW series and why. It may or may not be feasible to stock the full line. But I think there is still demand there for it.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:54 AM

Ron99 is on a distinguished road

I've dealt with Pets and Ponds a few times and had good service. I just ordered a dual RW-8 package from them because my MP40 packed it in. Was initially going to order from Reef Supplies but they didn't have stock and I need it ASAP.

Placed the order at P&P this morning and it shipped out the same day so I'm pretty pleased so far
Old 08-23-2014, 03:15 PM

jordsyke is on a distinguished road

I beleive krakens reef also supplies Jebao, that is where I got my DC pump from
Old 08-23-2014, 04:09 PM
Gold Member

FishyFishy! will become famous soon enough

I appreciate this post!! I was dissapointed to hear about them dropping most of the jebao line. I really like the product so far (running 2 WP40). Its just really nice to have a cheaper option for those of us who are on a tighter budget.

I have dealt with reefsupplies many times and have been very pleased with their service and products every time. They would definitely have my business if they decided to carry more of the jebao line!

They call it addiction for a reason...
Old 08-23-2014, 04:11 PM
busy with fresh water.

The Guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy! View Post
I appreciate this post!! I was dissapointed to hear about them dropping most of the jebao line. I really like the product so far (running 2 WP40). Its just really nice to have a cheaper option for those of us who are on a tighter budget.

I have dealt with reefsupplies many times and have been very pleased with their service and products every time. They would definitely have my business if they decided to carry more of the jebao line!
Ditto!!
Old 08-23-2014, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordsyke View Post
I beleive krakens reef also supplies Jebao, that is where I got my DC pump from
Yes they do, just more limited on the selection. I bought my Jebao pump from them as well. Another good company to deal with.
Old 08-23-2014, 06:32 PM

straightrazorguy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to straightrazorguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy! View Post

+ 2!