Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 02-12-2014, 07:04 AM

Fingerling is on a distinguished road
Default FS - 30 gallon tank and stand, Abbotsford, 50 bucks

Bought it from a friend and never set it up; I was still in the salt-water learning process with a smaller tank. Then I decided that my apartment is too small for a 30 gallon.

He's a man of integrity, so I believe him as to there being no cracks, and there are none that I've been able to discern. No canopy or lights though. But a box of gear came with it. Measurements are 36L x 12W x 18H. Stable, sturdy, purpose-built stand.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aquarium doors closed.jpg (21.3 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg Aquarium doors open.jpg (24.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg Aquarium gear.jpg (42.8 KB, 54 views)
Old 02-20-2014, 09:01 PM

Fingerling is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerling View Post
Bought it from a friend and never set it up; I was still in the salt-water learning process with a smaller tank. Then I decided that my apartment is too small for a 30 gallon.

He's a man of integrity, so I believe him as to there being no cracks, and there are none that I've been able to discern. No canopy or lights though. But a box of gear came with it. Measurements are 36L x 12W x 18H. Stable, sturdy, purpose-built stand.

Bump!

Moving day is in one week and I'd really rather not leave this sitting in the underground parking lot to get smashed and be a danger to others. Can someone please take this off my hands?