Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2012, 01:20 PM

Enigma is on a distinguished road

Just posting J&L's group buy policy:

Quote:
J&L Aquatics encourages group orders for either livestock or equipment. In many instances (especially with livestock) it can save you a fair amount of money on shipping alone. In order to expedite this process and eliminate any confusion, please follow these simple guidelines listed below.
  • One Ambassador needs to be assigned per group order. The ambassador is required to coordinate ordering between the group and J&L. We will work closely with the ambassador to ensure the items requested are on hold and accurately billed.
  • An Order List, which contains the entire contents of the order separated by person involved, will be provided to J&L near the end of the group order Cut off period. Contact information (actual name and phone number) of each person listed is also required. No bulletin board handles will be accepted.
  • A Cut Off Period needs to be assigned by the ambassador at the outset of the group order, and no additions or changes may be made past this point. The Cut off period is generally the business day before the order is scheduled to be shipped.
  • It is completely encouraged for the participants to call in on their own and check availability and stock; but, they won't be able to order or hold anything on their own. They must report their items to the ambassador.
  • The group ambassador is responsible for all order/shipping charges.
I perfectly happy to spearhead this when the time comes, but, with more people comes more expense. If you look at the last point, if the order is really large, I may need to be paid by the individuals in the group to pay J&L for the order. I'm sure everyone understands. I know two notaries, so I can draw something up and have it notarized, and provide everyone with a copy, if anyone is nervous.

I'll call J&L next week to get the particulars with regards to what days of the week they'll ship air cargo, if we could arrange to have the livestock arrive on an evening flight, etc.

I would ideally like to have my CUC for December 1st, which is the livestock addition date for the nano contest.