Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Reef Wholesale > Reef Brite

Old 01-04-2012, 05:41 PM

PFoster is on a distinguished road

I think your pendants are too close to the water surface.
I used to run the lumen bright pendants. When I had them on my display they were mounted around 12" off the water surface and on our shallow coral beds they were mounted 18"-24" above the water surface depending on the coral bed.

I had to build a crazy tall canopy for my display to accomodate these reflectors and I ended up switching them out for T5 almost right away...
Then shortly added the Reef Brites as suplimentation to the T5's.

I was running the same lamps and reflector but on the coralvue dimmable ballsts and i did get some great growth and coloration with that combo.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:25 PM

Slick Fork is on a distinguished road

Thought I'd share an update and give credit where it's due. Especially since I shared a negative experience on this thread

After reading about my issue I got a PM from Pfoster at Reef Wholesale stating that he had never been approached by the retailer about this issue and offering to replace the defective unit. So, I sent him the broken one and got a brand new one in the mail.

Gotta say that I'm really impressed with the customer service from Reef Wholesale. It changed a pretty negative experience to a positive one.

Thanks
Old 02-16-2012, 07:28 PM

tparsons is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Fork View Post
Thought I'd share an update and give credit where it's due. Especially since I shared a negative experience on this thread

After reading about my issue I got a PM from Pfoster at Reef Wholesale stating that he had never been approached by the retailer about this issue and offering to replace the defective unit. So, I sent him the broken one and got a brand new one in the mail.

Gotta say that I'm really impressed with the customer service from Reef Wholesale. It changed a pretty negative experience to a positive one.

Thanks
Glad we could get you back up and running again
Old 02-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Banned

gobytron is an unknown quantity at this point

That is good service for sure...

nice to know.