Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2011, 11:02 PM

doch is on a distinguished road
Default SPS Frags FS - Edmonton/Fort Mac

OK, all frags are $10 each or 2/$15 with the exception of the bright green one (on the top, thrird from right) which is $15 ($10 with another purchase) and the big green hydno mini colony ($20). Oh, and the tiny little purple guy in the middle is $100... which is basically my way of saying not for sale. The brown looking one on the bottom, second from the left is from the colony up top middle beside the hydno... VERY nice when it colours up. The two green ones on the far right used to be baby blue with light purple tips, but it turned green in my tank... oh well. The 2 orange ones are just orange caps, those I'll let go for $5... maybe even free if you buy a couple other frags.

I'm just off of the yellowhead and 127st. Delivery to Fort Mac can be arranged as well.

pm will work, but I'd prefer a phone call or text - 983-2694

160 gallon Reef, almost all SPS, a few LPS, small handfull of Zoas, and 5 clams. LOVING the upgrade (now that most of the work is done!)

My tank Journal: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75924

Last edited by doch; 03-25-2011 at 11:08 PM.