Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 02:55 PM

Pazil is on a distinguished road
Default Closing down threads!!!

Why do the admin of this board feel the need to close down threads whenever a sponsor whines that they do not like what is being said. The same thing happened last year and although I will not mention what the topic was..... you all know what I am talking about.

As a contributing member of this board I do want to know what is happening out there with these issues and why certain things happen. I feel it is completely wrong to sweep these issues under the carpet as if they are not happening. Or maybe they are not happening at all..... I don't know because admin close the thread down and remove it and nothing is ever resolved so we are all left to form our own judgements...... Come on guys......Is the money that a sponsor pays worth the sell out!!!!

Well thats my rant for today..... This will probably be removed buy the time I get back to read the responces!!

Cheers
Lawrence

Last edited by Pazil; 05-15-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:23 PM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Old 05-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Threads are closed then topics have run their course. The thread I believe you are having an issue with is located in a vendor forum. Canreef moderators do not moderte vendor forums as they are controlled by the vendor and it is they can close or delete threads of their own choosing.

It sounds like you form your own judgements regardless of whether a thread is left open or closed

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:10 PM

Jason McK is on a distinguished road

I believe the thread in question was posted in a sposors section of Canreef and was removed by that sponsor.
Not by a Mod
Old 05-15-2010, 04:31 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

No, it was locked by me on behalf of the vendor. His repeated comments were ignored, and this is a topic that has run it's course (several times) and will not be the subject of argument again. The players involved were given the option to check official records at the agencies holding them.
These are also the same people that ran the course last year, and are doing nothing other than repeating the comments from that time.
If anyone has further questions, contact the vendor privately and discuss your concerns.
Canreef is not a place to argue "is not, is too" over and over again.

I hope this answers your question, and should you need further info, please contact me privately. Thanks.