Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Marine Fish

Old 02-20-2015, 02:15 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

I'm not sure how effective it is, given what the topical dose is, but I figure it can't hurt. I didn't want to treat the whole tank yet, but will if I see any signs that warrant it. So far it's one white dot on the MI that hasn't changed in days. Could easily be something else.
Old 02-21-2015, 04:08 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Well, day 6, and I'm calling it ich. Hate ich...
Old 02-21-2015, 04:28 AM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

Me too.
Old 02-21-2015, 04:32 AM
Just a guy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic View Post
Me too.
Anthony, you have ich?? Must be itchy!!
Old 02-21-2015, 04:34 AM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

Tell me about it.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:59 AM
Just a guy..

MI is very blotchy today, and not looking well. Did a 50% water change and added carbon to remove any CP. Waiting to see how the night goes.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:06 PM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
MI is very blotchy today, and not looking well. Did a 50% water change and added carbon to remove any CP. Waiting to see how the night goes.

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:00 PM
Just a guy..

Much better today after a 50% water change and lots of carbon.
Old 02-25-2015, 02:11 AM
Just a guy..

So, no idea really what happened, maybe a reaction to the CP? Tonight, he's fine, swimming and eating and being a normal fish. No marks, no ich spots. Let's see how the week goes.
Old 02-25-2015, 02:45 AM

Skim is on a distinguished road
Default MI

Well I did not read all the posts but my first MI was lost a night but from lack of O2 I don't know I believe it was just stress from my Scopas Tang the big bully, he just was on the MI all the time. I must admit the MI was a suck. So what do I do, about 2 months later I see a beautiful MI at the shop and asked can I see him eat and sure enough he was pigging out and what I noticed and all should take note of this HE KEPT HIS GROUND AND EVEN PUSHED A COUPLE OF TANGS A SIDE TO GET THE FOOD. If he sits of to the side and eats what comes his way forget it if he is going in after a bunch of other fish are in your tank already. My new MI I have had now for 5 to 6 months now and is great shape but the best part is he's got guts, just last evening I was looking at the tank and the Scopas took a run at the MI and it was like out of a Ninja Movie, the MI was stopped and all he did was turn onto his side and the Scopas just flew by and MI back up vertical and never missed a beat I mean it did not move forward or back just onto to its side and back up and at a speed that took me a second to think of what just happened. I don't even think twice about my MI his name is Bruce now. The food that I find he likes and most of my fish is NLS Marine Flake and they go nuts for Omega One Garlic Marine Flake.
They seem to like the NorthFin Marine Pellet more then the NLS and I find it tends to drift around more and longer then NLS. I also feed Myis shrimp but my MI seems to love Brine Shrimp. If you got Ick I would give the NLS Flake with Garlic and Omega One Garlic Marine a try. I had a couple of spots show up on my Naso and the Scopas looked a little pale a while back and I only fed then NLS and Omega One for like a week but I remember in 2 days spots where gone and Scopas colour was back fully. The newest food I have been trying is the New Era Grazing Ring. I will put one in at night 3 to 4 times a week and it gives them something to munch on over night.

That's my 2 cents hope it maybe of some help to someone.

All the best.

Skim