Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aquatic Addictions

Old 12-06-2008, 11:08 AM

Aquatic Addictions is on a distinguished road
Arrow ~New Pics added~ New inventory *December 6th 2008*

Hey everyone,

We have just spent the evening unloading a shipment of corals, fish, inverts and live rock

We took some shots while getting things into the tank and thought we would post a quick update with some pictures. We received a great assortment of SPS, LPS, Zoa's, Ric's, some really nice fish and inverts (including two Mantis Shrimp) and tons more.

So here are just a few pictures that we will update tomorrow with names.

Continued...
Old 12-06-2008, 11:13 AM

Default Continued

Please feel free to PM us or give us a call at the store with any questions regarding the new inventory We will get some more pics of the fish and other livestock tomorrow and post them aswell.

Thanks for looking

Aquatic Addictions
Old 12-06-2008, 03:15 PM

seanoman is on a distinguished road

Although those are some nice pics you took Nikki, they don't do the corals justice. This whole shipment was absolutely INSANE!! Every single acro has wicked colouring and there are some huge colonies aswell. It's going to be tough picking the ones that I want. Thats the only complaint, is that there is too much selection and it is very hard to limit yourself.

I would suggest that if you are in the area today, to stop by and take a look at these EXTRAORDINARY CORALS!!

Last edited by seanoman; 12-06-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanoman View Post
Although those are some nice pics you took Nikki, they don't do the corals justice. This whole shipment was absolutely INSANE!! Every single acro has wicked colouring and there are some huge colonies aswell. It's going to be tough picking the ones that I want. Thats the only complaint, is that there is too much selection and it is very hard to limit yourself.

I would suggest that if you are in the area today, to stop by and take a look at these EXTRAORDINARY CORALS!!
Thanks Sean I'll play around with the camera today and try to get some better pictures. It really is a 'must see in person' shipment. We are heading to the store here in a minute and look forward to seeing you today
As for selection, ha ha ha. Variety is the spice of life isn't it? Will power and self control my friend
Old 12-06-2008, 06:39 PM

whatcaneyedo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to whatcaneyedo

Those corals look great. I hope you have some stuff in stock like that when I'm there in two weeks. BTW what brands of salt do you carry?

Old 120gal Tank Journal
New 225gal Tank Journal
May 2010 TOTM
The 10th Annual Prince George Reef Tank Tour
Old 12-06-2008, 06:50 PM

Haloreef is on a distinguished road
Default Adiction

Hi, my name is Keith "Haloreef" and I have an adiction, an Aquatic Adiction. I can not seem to stop buying SPS corals. It is starting to affect my home life. I did not get home untill 3:30am. this morning because I was helping unload the shipment at A.A. Well, at least my wife knows where I am at all times!
I do not know if any of this shipment lost any color in shiping but man is it bright and the photos do not do justice to the SPS. and some of the colonies are huge!
Granulosa, Suhorasohni, Torts, Tenuis, Montis and stuff I don't have a clue! Yet!
Thanks again guys!

You know me "DaNiki"... see you later today!
Keith.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:10 PM

Madreefer is on a distinguished road

Nice stuff. Any fish? And what was the dates again that is hard to ship by plane? I thought Dan told me from Dec.14-Jan.5 By the way this is Bill from P.G. and was wondering if my fish that I ordered came in.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:12 PM

martym is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Just got home from there. That was my first time going there and let me tell you it won't be my last. Very nice people, and great prices on there corals. I highly recommend paying them a visit.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:31 PM

niloc16 is on a distinguished road

HOLY COW!!!! is the most polite way i can put it. i have never and i mean never come home with such a big box of stuff. every killer was a 'oh my god look at that' even with the box i took it doesnt look like i even made a dent. the sps is by the far the hottest shipment i've seen. every piece fully extended, rich color and no sign of death. there was even a colony with a family of acro crabs. i got some wicked rhodactis and zoas for the new tank too. i gotta say the pics do not do justice. absolutely well worth the drive to see guys.

my tank setup
Old 12-07-2008, 01:27 AM

Trigger Man is on a distinguished road

Makes me wish I lived closer, i guess I'm just gonna have to hope that one of the shops here buys from the same supplier and gets some of that great coral here sometime soon.