Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 11-13-2012, 12:51 AM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
can we get a list with prices i hate all the back and forth id like to be able to just see a pic and a price then i can easily say yay or nay. him sending pics without a name or price doesnt interest me but if he sends you a list of names,pics and prices ill be in.

i can be in for as much as 500 or as little as 10 depending on what he sends you hehe
He will be sending pictures with name. I can help you with the prices since he doesn't include it in the pictures; just the referencing name. I bugged him a lot to find out the prices

You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob
Old 11-13-2012, 12:52 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhasan View Post
I know one's order was totally missing but didn't know about a whole DOA order. I got a blue tenius which died overnight but is recovering but it was a freebie :P

Yah I will agree, reading all the comments, and seeing how many orders he carries out every week, there's always risk.

At the end, I just say, everyone can never give a service as good as Greg (Snappy).

well this person wont order again i can almost guarantee that i gave warninga last time without a site udate its a mix match of orders, we always have large orders ours have done well because we make burc meet us half way which is only fair , if you do it as a rush it fails, patience is the key to burc

ps ....your freebie dyig is still a doa none the less i can give out dead freebies all day whats that say??
Old 11-13-2012, 12:53 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
He will be sending pictures with name. I can help you with the prices since he doesn't include it in the pictures; just the referencing name. I bugged him a lot to find out the prices

i dont need other customers to help me with pricing if the "seller" cant send prices then im out.

im actually out anyways i just figured id see if things have changed but i guess not lol
Old 11-13-2012, 12:57 AM

Quote:
well this person wont order again i can almost guarantee that i gave warninga last time without a site udate its a mix match of orders, we always have large orders ours have done well because we make burc meet us half way which is only fair , if you do it as a rush it fails, patience is the key to burc

ps ....your freebie dyig is still a doa none the less i can give out dead freebies all day whats that say??
Yap I can't agree more that patience is the key to Burc

Well it wasn't dead on arrival but was beaten up pretty bad and took the night to die. If you give me a dead freebie, I will complain because its you But since that sps was DOA, I won't complain since I kept my expectation low, hearing everything about Burc so wasn't disappointed at the end. But I know you won't do it so if you do it, I will be disappointed

Old 11-13-2012, 12:59 AM

Quote:
i dont need other customers to help me with pricing if the "seller" cant send prices then im out.

im actually out anyways i just figured id see if things have changed but i guess not lol
Come on Denny give it a shot. If you are in, I will be more confident Maybe you can try to revive the DOAs also with your skills

Old 11-13-2012, 01:24 PM

molotov is on a distinguished road

Hey Denny, not sure what you heard or who you heard it from but no one on our order had their order come in DOA. I know because I unpacked everyone's order. One guy was missing his entire order but Burc is making good with that.

His response to me with regards to his website was that it is almost impossible to keep it up to date. A lot of the new stuff that he gets in is gone so quick he'd be spending all his time updating his website. So instead of keeping the website up to date he sends out the updated lists on what he has. He says it's way more efficient that way and his customers have the opportunity to get the latest and greatest. kinda makes sense to me. Personally I'd rather have him focus on my order than spending all his time updating a website.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:47 PM

Littlefishy is on a distinguished road

Denny I am the one communicating with Burc in regards to this specific order.

I have a present for you... Burc said he would update his site for us by the end of the day!!! I will keep an eye out and let everyone know when the update is live. Great success!
Old 11-13-2012, 03:11 PM

Seth81 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlefishy View Post
Hmm... the first time I ordered my budget was $50... I spent $375...

Denny I just asked and Burc said he would send me an email with new pics... Is that a no go for you?

As soon as I gauge the interest I can determine dates.
Send me the list too please.

Yeah on the last order some stuff was messed up, but I did get some great stuff that I've never be able to find here in Calgary.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlefishy View Post
Denny I am the one communicating with Burc in regards to this specific order.

I have a present for you... Burc said he would update his site for us by the end of the day!!! I will keep an eye out and let everyone know when the update is live. Great success!
Ya Burc told me that too. Merry Christmas Denny

Old 11-13-2012, 04:21 PM

Littlefishy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ya Burc told me that too. Merry Christmas Denny
Are you ordering anything on this order?