Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Calgary Fragalot Order #2? (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=91569)

Littlefishy 11-12-2012 08:50 PM

Calgary Fragalot Order #2?

Hey all,

I have been approached by a couple of members who missed out on the Calgary Fragalot Order that just went through. Not sure what the timeline or dates were like on that shipment. I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who was interested in getting in on another Calgary order, or perhaps anyone who just ordered needed anything else. I have organized 2 of these orders in the past with quite good success and have been in touch with Burc lots (he is always excellent to deal with in my personal experience). If there is enough interest I will entertain the idea of a Calgary order in the near future. This is not the best time of year for livestock shipments so please take that into consideration. I am also going to plead with Burc to update his site, which was not done in time for the last order. Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions!

Thanks!

Nano 11-12-2012 09:06 PM

This would be a good time, seems he has lots of nice stuff as we just ordered from him. Even my order was all sps and everything made it looking great.
Also received a bunch of maxi minis and rock flowers, zoas etc. Everything looks great.

Just throwing that out for anyone skeptical of doing sps. He is using heat packs right now due to weather being cold. And I think that is what made the difference.

He more then likely won't update the site, but rather will email you a list of what he currently has with pictures and pricing.

sphelps 11-12-2012 09:14 PM

I'm in for some SPS if they have been coming in fairly well recently.

Littlefishy 11-12-2012 09:17 PM

Anyone else have any feedback on the previous order? Sounds encouraging and yes he said he could send along an email with updates. I will keep everyone in the loop.

molotov 11-12-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlefishy (Post 763463)
Anyone else have any feedback on the previous order? Sounds encouraging and yes he said he could send along an email with updates. I will keep everyone in the loop.

I organized the last order. Burc was EXCELLENT to deal with. He answered emails usually within 5 minutes. I was at one point even emailing him early on a Sunday morning and his responses were under five minutes.

We were delayed one day on shipping because he had a bad batch of heat packs. I can tell you it was worth the one day wait in order for us to receive our order alive.

We did have a couple of guys who had a couple of DOA's but for an order of that size I would expect a couple. One guys order was missed for which Burc is handling personally to make it right. We did have some pieces show up that weren't what people ordered but again with an order as big as we had it wasn't a big deal. We've sent the discrepancies to Burc and just waiting for his response.

Overall he was amazing to deal with. We got our order one day later although I'm sure it would have arrived earlier if it were not for his heat pack issue. I would not hesitate to order from Burc again. Outstanding service and the frags are all top notch.

Littlefishy 11-12-2012 10:48 PM

Thanks for the feedback! Anyone interested in this order?

mrhasan 11-12-2012 11:04 PM

Yah the last order was awesome :)

If this group order is going through, I will thrown in some bucks to get some montis; couldn't just get enough out of the last order :P

P.S. Burc is awesome to deal with as long as you are awesome to deal with ;) He personally told me he doesn't bother if people don't co-operate :P

mrhasan 11-12-2012 11:06 PM

I will be more than happy to grab the current list and email it to people who are interested :) Burc always keeps me updated with recent stocks so will not be a problem for me to get hold of the list.

After all, I was able to grab it while many people were busy complaining or trying to find the updated list ;)

Littlefishy 11-12-2012 11:11 PM

He sends me the lists too, just thinking it would be easier if he updated the site. Yes, he is great to work with. Send emails out to those who just ordered if you would please, thanks!

mrhasan 11-12-2012 11:14 PM

Sent :)

Well I requested him to update it but he said that most of the stocks comes in and gets sold right away and hence he doesn't update it.