Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 02-18-2015, 05:31 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Rick, thank you for your professional response.
Old 02-18-2015, 06:19 AM

jason604 is on a distinguished road

This is the email i sent ur wife.. it seems fair and i did not get an email back for a few days until i made that forum post.

Maureen,

it's been 3 weeks. How come my lights are still not shipped out yet? I need an update atleast. Do u have them in stock? My tank can't wait any longer. I've also read on forums that ur iPhone app doesn't work so I won't even be able to use my lights once it comes? Please reply asap. I'm going to give it till Friday if I don't hear back I will just get PayPal to reverse the transaction. I hope u understand my frustration.

Thanks

This is what u wrote on the paypal refund instead of trying to keep a customer and many more they could bring in which every business would do. Instead you u sent me this with a refund right away after i posted on forum.

Reef Radiance
rick@ricksdiet.com
http://www.ricksdiet.com
Note from merchant
DEAR HOANG, I JUST REFUNDED YOUR PAYMENT IN FULL. THIS WILL ENABLE TO PURCHASE ELSEWHERE - SOMETHING WE BOTH WANT AT THIS POINT. I WILL BE RESPONDING TO YOUR FORUMS POSTS SHORTLY - SO FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE TO POST INACURATE CLAIMS. RICK

Would that not mean to take my business elsewhere? and in all caps. Do a quick google search and there are threads on almost every reefing forums about your customer service skill.

Also when i said i needs my lights soon i was told to see the loaner lights program. Why would i want to get lights loan when i just paid for ones? All i really wanted was just an update on why they have not been shipped yet and i was not given one in 3 weeks. It could just be like oh we are behind in stock.. then i would be fine with that and that should be made aware to possible buyers on your site as backordered

Last edited by jason604; 02-18-2015 at 06:25 AM.
Old 02-18-2015, 06:57 AM
Han Solo

Ram3500 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://
Old 02-18-2015, 07:12 AM

jason604 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram3500 View Post
LOOL!
Old 02-18-2015, 10:04 PM

GoFish is on a distinguished road

How much more popcorn do we have to eat to see an apology, I'm stuffed
Old 02-18-2015, 10:06 PM

REEFER RICK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason604 View Post
This is the email i sent ur wife.. it seems fair and i did not get an email back for a few days until i made that forum post.

Maureen,

it's been 3 weeks. How come my lights are still not shipped out yet? I need an update atleast. Do u have them in stock? My tank can't wait any longer. I've also read on forums that ur iPhone app doesn't work so I won't even be able to use my lights once it comes? Please reply asap. I'm going to give it till Friday if I don't hear back I will just get PayPal to reverse the transaction. I hope u understand my frustration.

Thanks

This is what u wrote on the paypal refund instead of trying to keep a customer and many more they could bring in which every business would do. Instead you u sent me this with a refund right away after i posted on forum.

Reef Radiance
rick@ricksdiet.com
http://www.ricksdiet.com
Note from merchant
DEAR HOANG, I JUST REFUNDED YOUR PAYMENT IN FULL. THIS WILL ENABLE TO PURCHASE ELSEWHERE - SOMETHING WE BOTH WANT AT THIS POINT. I WILL BE RESPONDING TO YOUR FORUMS POSTS SHORTLY - SO FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE TO POST INACURATE CLAIMS. RICK

Would that not mean to take my business elsewhere? and in all caps. Do a quick google search and there are threads on almost every reefing forums about your customer service skill.

Also when i said i needs my lights soon i was told to see the loaner lights program. Why would i want to get lights loan when i just paid for ones? All i really wanted was just an update on why they have not been shipped yet and i was not given one in 3 weeks. It could just be like oh we are behind in stock.. then i would be fine with that and that should be made aware to possible buyers on your site as backordered
Hoang,

I have already addressed your posts and I am done with this. I made my point very clear and - speaking of other peoples opinions - have received direct emails and PMs from others on this site who appreciate my direct and factual approach to this - and frankly - these people hold you and your posts in rather low esteem.

I truly wish you the best of luck in your purchase of lights.

Rick
Old 02-18-2015, 10:15 PM
Banned

gobytron is an unknown quantity at this point

this is your word against theirs and you two were the only parties privy to what really happened.

Hashing it out for all to see does nobody other than those who enjoy the drama any good.

Looks like some miscommunication and some hasty, emotional decision making.

We've all been there.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:33 PM

Hi Gobytron,

You are correct and I am done with the posts - at least about this.

Time to move on and go get my hands wet in my aquarium!

Rick
Old 02-18-2015, 10:37 PM

I should add that I am more than willing to chat with anyone that needs help with lighting for their aquariums - you don't have to buy ours - just love to talk " aquarium ".

You can email me directly at rick@reefradiance.com.

Keep Reefing!

Rick
Old 02-18-2015, 10:37 PM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Well, I can say that I'm happy to see that there was a satisfactory resolution to this.

As has already been suggested, there is always two sides to every story, so most definitely, thanks Reefer Rick for stepping in to provide your perspective of the events.

I think we can probably say now that this salt water under the proverbial bridge ?