Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Oceanic Corals

Old 07-19-2011, 05:44 AM

Gooly001 is on a distinguished road

Hi,

The cost of the USFW inspection fee is $275 which I will divide up amongst the pieces of corals that is being brought back. As far as my fees for dropping of the corals it'll be $80 (This will pay for my fuel and time to travel 2 hours.) and Harbour Air fees will be on top (approx $20 for a box).

I will not tank the corals so they will be kept in their bags until Monday morning when I can drive to the airport. Somebody on the Island will have to organize the group distribution if there is more then one party involved.

Hope this clarifies some questions regarding the process. Only disclaimer is that I am not going to be liable for the corals while they are in transit or under my possession. I will do my utmost due diligence to ensure their safety from Seattle to you.

Cheers,

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by lngrhaul View Post
Thanks for clarifying this Paul. I can understand that this is a little out of your way - do you have a normal handling fee that you charge for shipping livestock? I guess before I can decide if this is an option, I'd need to know how much we are talking about. Could you also ballpark the admin fee you are mentioning for the admin of the order?

So Islanders, who is interested in having this shipped in one big order? We'll need to know by Friday so we can make a decision on what is involved before we get down there and see all the fun stuff they have. Or are there any Islanders who are going by OC on Monday and can facilitate the transportation??
Old 07-19-2011, 03:17 PM

ALang is on a distinguished road

Interested in meeting you and other canuckers for drinks and reef-talk.
We will be staying at the hotel as well, so please pm us with the room #.
Thanks.