Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 10-10-2008, 03:19 PM
Good Guy Albert

albert_dao will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to albert_dao

I was under the impression that the first and second criticisms were both constructive.

Sorry Michael, but you cannot just sweep corroborated opinions under the rug and tag them as negative marketing.

Here's the quote that bothers me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauna Marin View Post
It is not difficult for me to create a extrem products to increase fast and extrem corals i only need to put some metals like copper in my products like other do and in 2 days you corals glow and your algeas gone.
Everyone looks only on some pictures and think all will gone easy but nobody talks on hundreds chrashed tanks.
Unfounded and, as of earlier in this thread, debunked. Without that particle, I personally have no issue to level against Ultralith.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:21 PM

Jason McK is on a distinguished road

I Typically do not like chiming into these threads as they get too heated.
I'm a huge supporter of ULNS I don't care if your with FM or Zeo.

I do not think Claude was attacking Zeo, if you read his post without bias you will see he was just explaining the differences in the system.
English not being Claude first language may give him some difficulties expressing himself as eloquently as he could have in German.

Let keep this thread going with out getting too emotional. So far so good

J
Old 10-10-2008, 03:37 PM

Fauna Marin is on a distinguished road

Hi
Albert

I try to explain this words

I mean that my first thing is to create a system where everybody
can use it without have issues even when it will be overdosed
As sample Wodka methode an idea from a german friend of mine i
have a lot of critic to him why he published this methode and he also not understand me.
it is not the system byself which is dangerous it is extrem difficult to find the right dosing for each tank with this methods so hundreds of tanks crashed it is not the mistake of the product byself this can!! work but it is to dangerous for a lot of users.
the same with different products on the market or my own some are easy to use some are difficult and you need a lot of feeling to create with them good results.
What i mean is that it is sometimes not as difficult to create extrem stuff
which works fast and great but you ever must see the long time effect which such products will have and this is in my opinion one of the most important things which an producer have to think.
So we write on the most products all ingredients and we did not work
with extrem stuff like as sample high copper dosings.
Ok the results are then lower but also safer.
Only a different way that all

I hope now is better to understand my meaning

Greets from germany :-)
Old 10-10-2008, 03:39 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

Agree 100%

Many thanks.

I think this thread really will have a whole lot more relevance in 6 months once the new kid on the block has been given the chance to stretch his legs, i think we will see a great balanced review on all systems. I for one am setting up some big reviews, one lucky CANREEF member has been given the chance to do this and is in the middle of setting it up, so I think time will tell and bring great positive attributes to both the systems and CANREEF.

this is being googled already
Old 10-10-2008, 03:48 PM

martym is on a distinguished road

This is not what I intended this post to be. I was looking for peoples results using the 2 different methods. I believe that the manufacturers and the distributors should stay out of it. Of course they are going to protect and advertise for their product. If they notice that one or more people had or are having issues with the systems, then they should contact them via PM to help solve the issues. Quit taking offense to what YOUR customers are saying. Use it to improve on your product and service.
Everyone's tanks and dedication to their tanks are different, so therefore results will be different. I just just wanted to make an informed decision on which way to go, and ask the users of the products questions about their success and or failure.
So lets relax out there and let people say what they think of the products out there. Realize that everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, and that is what I was looking for. Not an advertisement for anyone product.
Thank you to those who did let me know what they thought of the 2 products.

Last edited by Aquattro; 10-10-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:01 PM

I agree and it is a shame the other companies are being quiet It would be good to hear what they have to say about their systems, so without their presence I can understand the bias and marketing feel.

One thing i think is important and that is to get to know Claude, not as the company but as the person, Claude has massive knowledge far beyond so many and the very unbiased advise he gives on other forums can easily be transported over to here.

So to bring this thread more on track i will post in my forum in the coming days a sticky thread of who Claude is and his history and then an ask Claude thread. He really is quite the guru and we all can learn masses from him.

My reasons for writing this here is to then see that when claudes answers it is not so much product related but for a passion for what he does.

As I said before, in 6 months this thread will become a lot more even balanced, some at present are basing rightly or wrongly on the false start fauna has had in this country and now that has been rectified i really look forward to seeing this great thread come alive and also hopefully benefit CANREEF as more people tune into such an active and passionate topic.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:22 AM

kwirky is on a distinguished road

basically the difference I see between fauna marin and zeovit is zeovit's been around longer. They've been tested for longer and have had more time to build up users of their product.

The question I'm wondering is whether the market will even out in a couple years once the newcomers have had time to refine and market their products or will somone be left standing as king of the bacterial product market?
Old 11-02-2008, 02:28 AM

I think your 100% right, any new kid on the block is going to come under stiff opposition and in a few years as you say when more users adopt the methods it will give people great choice. Also I would not be surprised to see other brands of equal quality coming to the market also, which is fantastic for consumers.

I personally like the competition it gives us something to work for for sure.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:11 AM
Good Guy Albert

albert_dao will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to albert_dao

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwirky View Post
basically the difference I see between fauna marin and zeovit is zeovit's been around longer. They've been tested for longer and have had more time to build up users of their product.

The question I'm wondering is whether the market will even out in a couple years once the newcomers have had time to refine and market their products or will somone be left standing as king of the bacterial product market?
How did you manage to slip this one past me Sean? :P

There already is a King and he's not budging...
Old 11-12-2008, 01:12 PM

I do not see anyone wearing a crown, especially between these two manufacturers.

Just like in Europe there will always be two camps, both manufacturers promoting positively their product, and the users fighting it out between themselves

This can only be good for getting LNS more known which can only benefit both companies equally.

I do not believe one system is better than the other they both have their own merits it comes down to personal choice and thats for the user to decide not the manufacturers or even the distributors including me