Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 10-09-2008, 10:58 PM

Patrick1 is on a distinguished road

I know Michael,

I have 2 goals in life get my girlfreind's best friend to clean my bathroom. And get some kind of freebie out of you.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:01 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

I just sent you a couple of 10grams of free fauna food in a stash bag didnt I

What more could you ask for, free smellies in the post for your fish to enjoy and worry the hell out of the postman why his mail bag now smells of high grade fish oils
Old 10-10-2008, 02:06 AM

steve fedyk is on a distinguished road

I just started using Zeovit on 120G and like the progress so far. Thanks for the cost calulations of the 2 bio media.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:44 AM
Moved on

OceanicCorals-Ian- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve fedyk View Post
I just started using Zeovit on 120G and like the progress so far. Thanks for the cost calulations of the 2 bio media.
No problem!
Old 10-10-2008, 04:53 AM

Ya Dude is on a distinguished road

why do people pay so much for vinegar and bacteria?and why add 1 drop of Zeobak when theres already supposed to be a bazillion bacterias living.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:22 AM
Good Guy Albert

albert_dao will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to albert_dao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya Dude View Post
why do people pay so much for vinegar and bacteria?and why add 1 drop of Zeobak when theres already supposed to be a bazillion bacterias living.
Mostly cause they want nicer tanks =)

The issue has been addressed and validated since many moons ago. Bacterial driven systems, as in those which extend beyond Nitrosomonas and Nitrobacter, have long achieved standing as legitimate, highly successful methods of recreating super low nutrient environments not possible through other means.

VSV methods have achieved results, but many would rather opt for the convenience and peace of mind that comes with a retail product. Metaphorically, you could liken it to eating out instead of cooking at home... Or something like that, haw haw.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:37 AM

Fauna Marin is on a distinguished road
Default Hi

Hi Guys

If i read this this postings my meaning is that a some people have big issues that we have success on the market and started to create a war of words against FM stuff.

Iám not here to discuss which company is better or not. We have our
ideas create our own products and on many parts of reef keeping we are leaders in developtment like food for Azoo corals , Fish and special corals
We also create a slight different system to a well know competitor but we did not only make a ULNS System.
The most of our costumers changed to our system and did not make a lot of words on it they only use it the most with success others not.
Like in every system

It is not difficult for me to create a extrem products to increase fast and extrem corals i only need to put some metals like copper in my products like other do and in 2 days you corals glow and your algeas gone.
Everyone looks only on some pictures and think all will gone easy but nobody talks on hundreds chrashed tanks.

Do not missunderstood me i like what my competitor do without competitiors no better ideas and no changing and that is important for the success that we all want to have.
We go a little bit different way like the others do and that all
Even like some friends of each system means to do a good work if they make the other company bad.
I dont think so !!!!

As i said a long time before
Reefkeeping is like cooking you can have the best foods , the best kitchen, the best manuals ,but without feeling no meal will be good

My company is younger then others on the market but the most of you uses products which i developed severals years ago for other brands during my time when i work in other companys. so i know what i produced and how i test the products.
Other company are much longer on the market and had more time for service , Forums, dealers and others so give me a chance and did not think i had to do all in a few weeks where others needs 6 and more years.!!!

@ Powertec
I have no idea which is your name so if you send me an PM i can see and have a change to react on your questions but without name no way for me

For any others
write me an mail and i will help asap i can
greets claude
Old 10-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Good Guy Albert

albert_dao will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to albert_dao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauna Marin View Post
Hi Guys

If i read this this postings my meaning is that a some people have big issues that we have success on the market and started to create a war of words against FM stuff.

Iám not here to discuss which company is better or not. We have our
ideas create our own products and on many parts of reef keeping we are leaders in developtment like food for Azoo corals , Fish and special corals
We also create a slight different system to a well know competitor but we did not only make a ULNS System.
The most of our costumers changed to our system and did not make a lot of words on it they only use it the most with success others not.
Like in every system

It is not difficult for me to create a extrem products to increase fast and extrem corals i only need to put some metals like copper in my products like other do and in 2 days you corals glow and your algeas gone.
Everyone looks only on some pictures and think all will gone easy but nobody talks on hundreds chrashed tanks.

Do not missunderstood me i like what my competitor do without competitiors no better ideas and no changing and that is important for the success that we all want to have.
We go a little bit different way like the others do and that all
Even like some friends of each system means to do a good work if they make the other company bad.
I dont think so !!!!

As i said a long time before
Reefkeeping is like cooking you can have the best foods , the best kitchen, the best manuals ,but without feeling no meal will be good

My company is younger then others on the market but the most of you uses products which i developed severals years ago for other brands during my time when i work in other companys. so i know what i produced and how i test the products.
Other company are much longer on the market and had more time for service , Forums, dealers and others so give me a chance and did not think i had to do all in a few weeks where others needs 6 and more years.!!!

@ Powertec
I have no idea which is your name so if you send me an PM i can see and have a change to react on your questions but without name no way for me

For any others
write me an mail and i will help asap i can
greets claude
Title of the thread is Zeovit vs. Fauna Marin.

By default, you've just made harsh, unsubstantiated accusations against Korallen Zucht.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:09 PM

Fauna Marin is on a distinguished road

Do not missunderstood me i like what my competitor do !

That is my real meaning so you missunderstood me . sorry for that
my english is not as well to write it on that way that all can understand correctly how i mean it
greets claude
Old 10-10-2008, 03:09 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

Claude is merely defending his company from comments within this thread which he is entitled to do, espcially under the pressure that is clearly being waged on the new kid on the block. This actually gives me great relief as the FM product is being taken very seriously.

No I dont expect stacks of people to come on here and rave about the FM system as it is relatively new, but given time as the user base spreads which it is very fast now with Claudes and my own user support, then in 6 months the debate will become more balanced, but even then as a company both FM and myself will never say one is better than the other, different maybe, but not better. Each has its own merits dependant on what the user wishes to acheive.

So lets get on track and discuss the merits of both systems and please everyone drop all this "my system is better than your system" talk.

Constructive positive PLEASE. Nothing is ever gained from negative marketing, ever.

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 10-10-2008 at 03:14 PM.